Search results

1. Leftie

What size monitor do you use?

I run a 24 inch widescreen LCD and a 42 inch hd tv whenever I want something bigger. Ben
  2. Leftie

My Halo 3 mini review

Since it's release, it seems like first person shooters have been the genre of choice for the Xbox 360. Everywhere you turn, there are announcements for new shooters coming out on the console. With games like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Rainbow Six Vegas, and Bioshock already on the...
  3. Leftie

What Movie Did This line Come From Trivia

I thought I remembered the phrase from that movie. I watched it less than a year ago but didn't remember the scene. As for your new quote, I have no idea. Ben
  4. Leftie

Sounds like it may be from Sahara.
  5. Leftie

Film Critic Quiz

I got an 80 as well. Ben
  6. Leftie

Yeah that's it. See I am not old enough to remember very many of the obscure movies from the 80s. Ben
  7. Leftie

Sticking with the 80's theme, here is a line for you all. "Hey, that's a neat trick you do, where somebody throws a rock at you and you wave your hand and make it hit something else. Did you ever hear of Ed McMahon and "Star Search"? Do they have "Star Search" in Tibet? Probably not. Probably...
  8. Leftie

That's Perfect Tommy from Buckaroo Banzai!!! I remember renting that movie at the same time I got Back to the Future. Watched them both in the same night. It wasn't a very good flick but for some reason I remember the quote. Ben
  9. Leftie

I have Cross of Iron on DVD. The waterproofing line is one of the more memorable. It's worth watching if you have never seen it before. Ben
  10. Leftie

Is Wii still very difficult to get where you live?

There are none in Cleveland. If there are, they sell so fast that I don't ever see them. I have been looking for a friend of mine in Japan. He might have to just pick up a Japanese Wii. I am not sure if they will play American games though. Ben
  11. Leftie

Should violent video games be banned?

Unfortunately that isn't true. The Japanese have made a game (albeit with low production values) where you prowl the Subways and other public places looking for rape victims. I think this was a result of some people in the adult industry putting together a video game and not someone in the...
  12. Leftie

American NFL football coming to England

Where are you at in the states? In the Midwest (especially Northeast Ohio) it's really big. They are even talking about putting an expansion team in Cleveland. I think you underestimate the number of fans over here. Granted, it cannot compete with NFL but I would say that soccer does as well or...
  13. Leftie

American NFL football coming to England

There are plenty of fans in the US. With LA getting Beckham there will be even more publicity in MLS this year. While I don't think that we will ever be able to compete with premiership, soccer is alive and well on this side of the pond. Ben
  14. Leftie

Looking for Burning Blue Opponent (VASSAL)

Let's see about finishing it up this weekend. I am pretty busy at work right now. I will shoot you an email with details as soon as I figure out what my schedule is. Ben
  15. Leftie

The server took a dump on us. I need to get some sleep anyways but maybe we can finish the game up tomorrow. Let me know what you think. Ben
  16. Leftie

Good to go. You want to try it out tonight? Ben
  17. Leftie

Ok let's try it this way. Monday through Friday, I am not free until 7pm my time. I can play from 7pm Tokyo time to around 12am if needed. On weekends (with some notice) I am available throughout the day and into the evening if need be. With some conversions.... 7pm tokyo time is 3am San...
  18. Leftie

Yeah I sure am!!! Sorry but been busy as hell with work and other things. Let me know if you have some time to play in the near future. Ben
  19. Leftie

Guadalcanal 1942 *CyberGeneral vs Spartacus*

CyberGeneral, Your AAR pushed me over the edge, I just purchased the game from Matrix. This is great read. Ben
  20. Leftie

Kevin, I am still very much interested. Are you available this weekend? If so, what time zone are you in? Ben