Search results

1. D

Wii

My wife is a big Nintendo fan having had pretty much all thier consoles and currently owning the GBA, DS and a Gamecube. I've never been able to come around to the idea of using one of those bloody controller things to do tasks like driving, swinging a bat or firearm or just looking around. I'd...
  2. D

Database Installs

Personally given the size of HDDs these days I create seperate installs for each db and even seperate installs for MP and SP varieties then I can just setup shortcuts on the desktop. Daniel
  3. D

New Scenario Idea: Russia to power Iranian Nuclear plants

Sorry if I seemed to come on heavy yesterday Jan :) Its certainly your scenario and storyline and my opinion is just that. My only real point was that a direct attack on the US, especially one that wouldn't knock out the US military, seems more likely to guarantee US involvement that not :)...
  4. D

New Community Scenario development and Testing Forum

Yep the APG-66J of the F-4EJ Kais was not listed as a valid director for the AIM-7Fs. The F-15J/AIM-7M combo was unaffected. Daniel
  5. D

New Community Scenario development and Testing Forum

Hi folks, just to let you know that a new forum, dedicated to to testing an development of new scenarios has been added at the Harpooners Point Forums. This new forum allows players to download the scenario directly and provide feedback at the same location. The aim is to streamline...
  6. D

Harpoon Scenario Design Site

Cheers Frans, that is a nice link. I was a bit worried when I saw the kitsune addy :) Been caught out by his Rift-Wars stuff a few times. Daniel