Search results

1. L'Emperor

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

What ASL products haven't I brought recently! Let's see... MMP plus LFT... eRB... add some accessories from Rittenkrieg... New stuff for travel kit... carry the 4... Well, looks like my son can't go to college now! I'm going to wind up on a corner with a cardboard sign "Will ASL for food".
  2. L'Emperor

MMP Journal 14 - Pre-Order is UP!

Getting some Vegemite too?
  3. L'Emperor

Precision Dice

I only use precision dice. The game centers around the dice, they should be good ones! Don't remember where I got my main set. I have the three Budapest themed Battledice which I got as a gift (sister-In-Law is from Budapest so my bro gave em to me). I have a slight preference to have a single...
  4. L'Emperor

There is a horrible consequence from having two wives: Two Mothers-In-Law.
  5. L'Emperor

Just getting back into ASL after 10-12 years. I kept up on most MMP stuff (except Manila and Swedish Volunteers, only 'official' stuff I never got). Just got: St Mare Eglise (that's why I'm back) eRB Green Hell of Inor LFT #14 I want LFT #15, LFT Rat Charts, Fight for Seoul, PiF and OS too...
  6. L'Emperor

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Memory's shot, I'm getting old. You're right of course. Went deaf. Remember, hearing aids come from unprotected phone sex! Thought it was funny that when filmed in 1962 not only were Wayne and Robert Ryan older than Vandervoort and Gavin were in 1944, they were older than Vandervoort and Gavin...
  7. L'Emperor

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Today in ASL? I pulled open the closet door with difficulty and a loud creak. The cobwebs were thick and I needed to chisel off a thick layer of dust. 🕸 Leather fedora crushed on my head, a whip on my belt. 🤠 There it is: my ASL collection. Sorted through all the stuff I brought but never played...
  8. L'Emperor

‘Best’ large scenario?

Rome was taken in a day. June 4, 1944.
  9. L'Emperor

What boardgames have you played recently?

The Devil's Cauldron arrived tody. ASL may be on hold for a bit.
  10. L'Emperor

What boardgames have you played recently?

Stratego with my 5 year old daughter. Awaiting The Devil's Couldron.
  11. L'Emperor

Kreta Review

Probably correct. I also noted that with the backlog of things I want to play, I would probably have a better chance at doing the one included. Hopefully, I'll give it a try soon. VotG is coming first.
  12. L'Emperor

Kreta Review

You are correct Mark.
  13. L'Emperor

Kreta Review

OK, just recieved the module so here is a quick overview. First the map. Honestly if there had not been such a hoopla over it, I doubt I would have thought that much about the quality of the paper / printing. Yes it is thin. None of my ink has come off but it was kept flat during shipment and I...
  14. L'Emperor

Kreta Review

I am still hoping for... wait, here it comes... a Kretable review of this game. Yuk yuk :clown:
  15. L'Emperor

Kreta Review

"Linked scenarios" Explain.
  16. L'Emperor

New Counter Art?

ASL counter art is certainly not "State of the art". Should it be updated? I have included a couple of example counters. The infantry are quick knock ups, the M-10 is part of a series I did for myself. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE SPECIFICALLY ON MY EXAMPLES. I MEAN THIS AS A GENERAL QUESTION. MY...
  17. L'Emperor

A11.15 Melee

A11.15 Melee > Question:Vehicles are not locked in melee, but are they marked with the melee > marker while in the same location as the opponent after CC has occured? No. ....Perry MMP