Search results

1. 0

Suggestions For Update

I have a few suggestions that would make this game a little more realistic and playable. I have found that several air units (Axis) are difficult to safely deploy on any mission because of the great difference in assigned aircraft ranges. There are also some major inaccuracies in dates of...
  2. 0

Russian DOW

At what point in time/turn # will the Soviet Union be free to DOW on Germany? I know I saw this addressed in a previous thread, but the search response is a little long. I'm wondering if any Axis player let "Barbarrossa" pass w/o taking it and just waited for the Russian attack. Was there any...
  3. 0

Supply Distribution

What does the supply number on the unit’s organization table represent? The booklet states that it represents a units ability to distribute supplies; so is it a fixed percentage a unit can absorb of the available “force supply” or what?
  4. 0

D O W Options

I did not notice options for a DOW by the Axis on Spain or Turky. Are these options available or is it verboten? Also, is version 3.4 available for download?
  5. 0

East Front 1915

East Front 1915 Version 2.0 Central Powers VS Russian Empire Start Date ------2 May 1915 Map scale—---20 KM Time scale-- --1 Week turns Unit size-------Division Game length-- 22 Variable Designed By Todd Klemme In the spring of 1915 the Central Powers were looking for some way to...
  6. 0

Italian Navy

Whats the deal with the two Italian fleets? Is one a replacement or option of some sort? The Italian fleet had 4 old but recently refurbished battleships and 2 new ones. Two more were under construction. There were also 19 cruisers, about 60 DDs, 60 cutters and about 110 subs. I know that...