Search results

1. rreinesch

30th Edition of the Texas Team Tourney, June 13-16, 2024, Austin, TX

I'm here to announce that we are ON for the 2024 edition of the Texas Team Tournament. After the disappointment with our old venue last year that ultimately led to us having to cancel last years' event. I'm pleased to say we have a new home at a newer, nicer hotel with a great event space and...
  2. rreinesch

Banzai!! 28.1 Is Now Available For Free Download

Banzai!! 28.1 is now available! Welcome back to another edition of the newsletter of Texas ASL, Banzai!!. With the cancellation of the Texas Team Tournament this year (a long, sad story that you can read on the Texas-ASL website), that left plenty of time for us to get the next issue of Banzai...
  3. rreinesch

J13 Sticky Errata

I have sticky errata for both the 2nd Ed. Full Rulebook as well as the March 2021 edition of the ASL Pocket Edition rulebook, in both Letter and A4 sizes out in the Texas-ASL Downloads section. I've had a couple of people look this over, but please let me (ctasl at aol dot com) know if you see...
  4. rreinesch

2023 Texas Team Tournament - Cancelled

It is with no small measure of sadness and frustration that I am going to have to cancel the 2023 edition of the Texas Team Tournament. For those not familiar with the details, let me outline what has happened. Normally at the conclusion of each tournament, I get with the hotel to set up a...
  5. rreinesch

J13 Sticky Errata

Looking for someone(s) to help proof the J13 sticky errata I've started to generate for posting to the Texas ASL Downloads. Probably halfway though the process, but could use a second (and third or fourth) pair of eyes to verify accuracy and fit in the rulebook. Please reach out to me at ctasl...
  6. rreinesch

Banzai!! 27.2 is now available for free download

Banzai!! 27.2</a> is now available! Welcome back to another edition of the newsletter of Texas ASL, Banzai!!. I hope everyone is safe and sound and makes a New Years resolution to play a lot of ASL in 2023. In this issue we have a special treat in store. Banzai!! is honored to be able...
  7. rreinesch

2022 Texas Team Tournament, June 16-19, Austin, TX

The 2022 edition (that's 29 years and running) of the Texas Team Tournament (www.texas-asl.com) is gearing up for another great time! We are now at 29 years of the best ASL times around. We're just over 4 short months out, so with the start of the new year it is time to get that vacation time...
  8. rreinesch

Operation Neptune Errata

ON rules pg 17. In the example for SW purchases, it notes that the Germans player must roll <= 3 to receive the SW. This should be stated as <=2 to align with the SW Allotment table.
  9. rreinesch

Banzai!! 26.1 is now available for free download

Banzai!! 26.1 (http://texas-asl.com/banzai/banzai26_1.pdf) is now available! Welcome to another edition of the newsletter of Texas ASL, Banzai!!. I hope everyone is staying safe from Covid-19 and getting at least some playing time in. We have a great issue lined up for you. We kick things off...
  10. rreinesch

2021 Texas Team Tournament

Just a quick note to all that as of now the 2021 edition of the Texas Team Tournament here in Austin is still a go. Trends with vaccine availability continues to look promising so continuing to plan as though we will get the tourney in this year. We'll hold it June 17-20. All of the details can...
  11. rreinesch

Banzai!! 25.3 is now available for free download

Banzai!! 25.3 is now available! Welcome to this very special edition of the newsletter of Texas ASL, Banzai!!. We received it a little late for the previous issue, but a very detailed and inciteful analysis of RO5 Men of Steel from the indomitable Rich Spilky and his partner in crime Frank...
  12. rreinesch

Banzai!! 25.2 Is Now Available For Free Download

Banzai!! 25.2 is now available! Welcome back to another edition of the newsletter of Texas ASL, Banzai!!. I hope everyone is staying safe from Covid-19 and getting at least a little playing time in. We have a great issue lined up for you. I have pulled together some basic ASL fundamentals to...
  13. rreinesch

MG Cupolas

Dear Perry, An Armored Cupola armed with only a HMG is manned by an Infantry Crew. Rule A7.9 states, in pertinent part, “…or any form of vehicular fire.” The HMG Cupolas are also governed by rules D9.5-.51. The last sentence of rule D9.5 states, “An Armored Cupola is considered the...
  14. rreinesch

Playtesters Needed

Folks, we're needing playtest cycles on the scenarios in one of our upcoming HASLs (Operation Neptune). If you would like to help us with getting this out the door quicker, let me know and we'll get you set up with whatever scenario cards and ftf or VASL maps you will need. Please ping me at...
  15. rreinesch

Banzai!! 25.1 is now available for download

The newsletter of Texas ASL Banzai!! 25.1 is now available for free download! Welcome back to another edition of our newsletter. Matt Shostak gives us a his usual insightful scenario analyses of a couple of Crucible of Steel scenarios, Early Morning Action [BFP-90] and Knife in the Flank...
  16. rreinesch

Need a Sticky Thread

Can you please make the OtO2 Errata thread in the Bounding Fire Support area a sticky thread, please. Rick
  17. rreinesch

Onslaught to Orsha 2 Errata

OtO2 Russian Vehicle Notes 15 and 16: In the RF notes, it says M2A2(a) and M2A2(L)(a) whereas it should say M4A2(a) and M4A2(L)(a). Russian captured German MMG and HMG dm counters would have a B11 on the counters. I'll give it a little time before issuing sticky errata and notes until we're...
  18. rreinesch

BFP mdx v4.31

Counters for Bounding Fire Productions' modules, Operation Cobra, Blood and Jungle, Crucible of Steel, Poland in Flames & Objective Schmidt is now available on VASL.info. Next up will be to get the Corregidor counters into our mdx.
  19. rreinesch

BFP mdx v4.31

Counters for Bounding Fire Productions' modules, Operation Cobra, Blood and Jungle, Crucible of Steel, Poland in Flames & Objective Schmidt is now available on VASL.info. Next up will be to get the Corregidor counters into our mdx.
  20. rreinesch

2020 Texas Team Tournament, June 11-14, Austin, TX

The 2020 edition of the Texas Team Tournament (www.texas-asl.com) is gearing up for another great time! We are now at 28 consecutive years of some of the best ASL times around. We're just over 4 short months out, so with the start of the new year it is time to get that vacation time set aside...