Search results

1. T

AAR Operation Jaya Wijaya

SPOILER ALERT AFTER ACTION REPORT OPERATION JAYA WIJAYA Side: Netherlands Reporter: Frans Koenz I am in command of 7 destroyers, 2 submarines and 38 aircraft on 1 airbase and 2 airstrips. I have to defend the Dutch interests over the Archipelago and stop the Indonesian invasion of New...
  2. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys, Day #6, 7.

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario : Atlantic Convoys Designer : Freek Schepers Side : NATO Reporter: : Taitennek Introduction. This scenario takes several days to cover. So, I have decided to report by day. I am in command of two large convoys [30+8 and 16+7], an Amphibious...
  3. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys, Day #5.

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario : Atlantic Convoys Designer : Freek Schepers Side : NATO Reporter: : Taitennek Introduction. This scenario takes several days to cover. So, I have decided to report by day. I am in command of two large convoys [30+8 and 16+7], an Amphibious...
  4. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys, Day #4

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario : Atlantic Convoys Designer : Freek Schepers Side : NATO Reporter: : Taitennek Introduction. This scenario takes several days to cover. So, I have decided to report by day. I am in command of two large convoys [30+8 and 16+7], an...
  5. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys, Day #3.

6. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys Day #2

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario : Atlantic Convoys Designer : Freek Schepers Side : NATO Reporter: : Taitennek Introduction. This scenario takes several days to cover. So, I have decided to report by day. I am in command of two large convoys [30+8 and 16+7], an...
  7. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys

8. T

MATCHPLAY #4 [Harpoon ANW 3.7]

SPOILER ALERT AFTER ACTION REPORT MATCHPLAY #4 for Harpoon ANW 3.7.0 Scenario designed by Freek Schepers Reporter: Taitennek. Side: Netherlands. I have only limited aircraft under my command. 86 fighter/attack, 12 of them are armed with AMRAAM. My orders are to establish local...
  9. T

Cool!!!

Cool that people share their [new] harpoon experiences! Great scenarios, great AAR's! Keep on going Lads!:smoke:
  10. T

AAR "Western Approaches"

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report. Scenario: Western Approaches [21st Century Ocean Wars Battle Set] Designer: Freek Schepers Database: PlayersDB 6.4.9. [latest version] Reporter: Frans Koenz [aka Taitennek] Side: RUSSIA SITUATION: The war in Europe is swinging into our...
  11. T

AAR "Incoming Mail"

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario: INCOMING MAIL Designer: David Steinmeyer Database: PlayersDB 6.4.9 [updated 27 July 2006] Reporter: Frans Koenz [aka Taitennek] Side: Soviet Union BACKGROUND: The Soviets have two weapons that can reach NATO convoys in the...
  12. T

Aar "north Cape"

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario: NORTH CAPE Designer: Freek Schepers Database: PlayersDB 6.4.9 [updated 27 July 2006] Side : NATO Reporter: Taitennek =============== ORDERS FOR NATO: SITUATION: Russian ground troops have passed the border of Finnmark. Air...
  13. T

AAR "Indian Ocean"

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario: INDIAN OCEAN [21st Century Ocean Wars Battleset] by Freek Schepers. Reporter: Taitennek Side: RUSSIA ORDERS RUSSIA: Eyes-only Senior-Captain Petr Velikij. The President congratulates you on your successful passage into the Indian...
  14. T

AAR 'PACIFIC' [21st Ocean War Battleset]

Spoiler Alert After Action report Scenario: PACIFIC, the sixth scenario of the 21st Century Ocean Wars Battleset Database: PlayersDB 6.4.9. [latest version] Designer: Freek Schepers Author: Frans Koenz [aka Taitennek] Side: RUSSIA ORDERS FOR RUSSIA SITUATION: The war has been raging...
  15. T

AAR Batle of Britain II

Spoiler Alert After Action Report Scenario: Battle of Britain II Designer: Freek Schepers Author: Taitennek Side: The Netherlands Intro. The purpose of this scenario is to investigate war between pretty much the entire military forces of two modern countries. The Netherlands has...
  16. T

PlayersDB-depot

The Harpoon 3 PlayersDB-Depot has been modified again. All units in the PlayersDB are now listed in the country-pages of the website. Check this link: http://www.taitennek.nl/country%20pages/country-top-page/country-top-page-01.htm click on the little flags for details. Have...
  17. T

After Action Report for scn "The hunt for Red Xia"

[SPOILER ALERT] Scenario: The hunt for Red Xia Author: Herman Hum / Claudio Magnatti AAR by: Frans Koenz Side : Russia The story. The counter-offensive is almost ready but, prior to making this move, the Chinese nuclear option must be eliminated first. Thanks to strong...
  18. T

After Action Report for scn Opening Moves

[SPOILER ALERT] Scenario: Opening Moves Author: Herman Hum / Claudio Magnatti AAR by: Frans Koenz Side : Russia After an unprovoked attack on Russia by the PRC, Petropavlovsk remained operational and the deployed fleet elements only had the barest of weapons required for...
  19. T

AAR Quotient (spoiler alert)

AAR CAMPAIGN #12 THE CHANNEL WARS Scenario 3: Quotient. Scenario by: Herman Hum and Brad Leyte (CV32) Side: France Right after start of the game, UK lauched a massive air-attack on the French TF. I directly launched all Rafale fighters to intercept the enemy and managed to destroy all...
  20. T

Aar Dawarka-scenario

Colonial Wars Database 1.4 Dawarka, Scenario written by Sirius. Side choosen: Pakistan. Directly after start I noticed that my Submarine was able to attack the Indian Taskforce. An Alize Aircraft flew more than once over my sub, but did not attack. I fired torpedoes at the Indian...