Search results

1. T

AAR Operation Jaya Wijaya

SPOILER ALERT AFTER ACTION REPORT OPERATION JAYA WIJAYA Side: Netherlands Reporter: Frans Koenz I am in command of 7 destroyers, 2 submarines and 38 aircraft on 1 airbase and 2 airstrips. I have to defend the Dutch interests over the Archipelago and stop the Indonesian invasion of New...
  2. T

Scenario Idea...Based on Current Events

I stick with Harpooin 3.6, I play for fun, not getting mad because of a bad and premature game-version. But that is, of course, my personal opinion:D Taitennek.
  3. T

Atlantic Convoys, Russia side, Day#2 (and last!)

YEP!!!!:bite: :bite: :bite:
  4. T

AAR: Atlantic Convoys, Russian side, Day#1

Chopchop [or in Dutch.......Dat hakt er lekker op in]:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice report sofar! Can't wait for the coming report[s]!!!! I will play the Russian side as well and see how far I can get. Check the forum for my report[s]. Again 6 days of hard labour:eek: :eek: :eek: This...
  5. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys, Day #6, 7.

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario : Atlantic Convoys Designer : Freek Schepers Side : NATO Reporter: : Taitennek Introduction. This scenario takes several days to cover. So, I have decided to report by day. I am in command of two large convoys [30+8 and 16+7], an Amphibious...
  6. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys, Day #5.

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario : Atlantic Convoys Designer : Freek Schepers Side : NATO Reporter: : Taitennek Introduction. This scenario takes several days to cover. So, I have decided to report by day. I am in command of two large convoys [30+8 and 16+7], an Amphibious...
  7. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys, Day #4

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario : Atlantic Convoys Designer : Freek Schepers Side : NATO Reporter: : Taitennek Introduction. This scenario takes several days to cover. So, I have decided to report by day. I am in command of two large convoys [30+8 and 16+7], an...
  8. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys, Day #3.

9. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys Day #2

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario : Atlantic Convoys Designer : Freek Schepers Side : NATO Reporter: : Taitennek Introduction. This scenario takes several days to cover. So, I have decided to report by day. I am in command of two large convoys [30+8 and 16+7], an...
  10. T

AAR Atlantic Convoys

11. T

MATCHPLAY #4 [Harpoon ANW 3.7]

SPOILER ALERT AFTER ACTION REPORT MATCHPLAY #4 for Harpoon ANW 3.7.0 Scenario designed by Freek Schepers Reporter: Taitennek. Side: Netherlands. I have only limited aircraft under my command. 86 fighter/attack, 12 of them are armed with AMRAAM. My orders are to establish local...
  12. T

Cool!!!

Cool that people share their [new] harpoon experiences! Great scenarios, great AAR's! Keep on going Lads!:smoke:
  13. T

AAR "Western Approaches"

Any place, any time!:rifle:
  14. T

AAR "Western Approaches"

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report. Scenario: Western Approaches [21st Century Ocean Wars Battle Set] Designer: Freek Schepers Database: PlayersDB 6.4.9. [latest version] Reporter: Frans Koenz [aka Taitennek] Side: RUSSIA SITUATION: The war in Europe is swinging into our...
  15. T

AAR "Incoming Mail"

Thank you for the compliment!:thumup: Cheers, Taitennek.
  16. T

AAR "Incoming Mail"

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario: INCOMING MAIL Designer: David Steinmeyer Database: PlayersDB 6.4.9 [updated 27 July 2006] Reporter: Frans Koenz [aka Taitennek] Side: Soviet Union BACKGROUND: The Soviets have two weapons that can reach NATO convoys in the...
  17. T

AAR FOST 2 (this time with pictures)

Thanks for the AAR! Looks pretty nice!:smoke: Cheers, Taitennek
  18. T

Aar "north Cape"

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario: NORTH CAPE Designer: Freek Schepers Database: PlayersDB 6.4.9 [updated 27 July 2006] Side : NATO Reporter: Taitennek =============== ORDERS FOR NATO: SITUATION: Russian ground troops have passed the border of Finnmark. Air...
  19. T

AAR "Indian Ocean"

Illustration I put the pictures I want to show in a folder of my website; when I want to insert a picture, I fill in the url of my website, including the place [the folder where the pics have been saved]. The only requirement is a website.;) Cheers, Taitennek
  20. T

AAR "Indian Ocean"

SPOILER ALERT After Action Report Scenario: INDIAN OCEAN [21st Century Ocean Wars Battleset] by Freek Schepers. Reporter: Taitennek Side: RUSSIA ORDERS RUSSIA: Eyes-only Senior-Captain Petr Velikij. The President congratulates you on your successful passage into the Indian...