Search results

1. ctewks

Tussle in the Tundra; August 1st-4th; West Dover, VT, USA

Hi everyone and Happy 2024! Planning is underway for the Tussle happening on August 1 through 4 in West Dover, VT. Please register on the website if you plan on attending. Everyone will get a T-shirt as part of their entry fee this year and having that information from the website helps me...
  2. ctewks

Tussle in the Tundra 2023 - August 10-13; Manchester NH USA

Registration is open for Tussle in the Tundra 2023. This is our 15th year and we’re looking forward to seeing many of our ASL comrades on August 10-13th. A new scoring system for the main tournament is being introduced to encourage play through all five rounds and there will be a two-day...
  3. ctewks

Tussle in the Tundra 2022 - August 4-7th, Manchester, NH USA

Hi everyone! Planning has started for the Tussle in the Tundra 2022 event in August. Information on the event, hotel info and such can be found by going to the link below. Hope you can make it for 4 days of ASL action and fun! https://tussleinthetundra.com/
  4. ctewks

Dozers and AT Ditches

This came up in a Facebook post... adding here....sent to Perry on 11 March Can a Dozer attempt Clearance of an AT Ditch as it can other Entrenchments? B27.56 says a vehicle can never enter an un-bridged AT Ditch G15.21 says to attempt clearance, the Dozer must be in the same hex as its...
  5. ctewks

Question on captured AFVs in ASL232

Playing ASL232 Chance d'Une Affaire - my German AFVs begin the game Abandoned (assumed being refueled). The French player managed to break one of the crews during my Mph as he was loading up. He subsequently captured that AFV. The SSRs for the scenario have the Germans making a dr to determine...
  6. ctewks

Tussle in the Tundra 2021 - August 5-8th - Manchester, NH

The Tussle is ON this year! We hope to see you there for a weekend of ASL action. We'll have open gaming on Thursday and a main tournament starting on Friday. Depending on attendance, we'll also have a Saturday Mini as well as a SK event. Hope to see you there! Registration and hotel...
  7. ctewks

Tussle 2020 Wrap-Up

Tussle 2020 is in the books! We were able to hold our humble event this year, despite the pandemic and 8 stalwart players made the trek again to Manchester, NH to fight it out. With our short window of planning, a new format was used. 8 players were broken into two groups of 4. Within each...
  8. ctewks

ASLOK DYO game

Hi ASLOK'rs! I'm interested in trying a DYO game at ASLOK. Looking to try this on Tuesday some time. If you have interest shoot me a message!
  9. ctewks

Tussle in the Tundra 2019 - August 8-12 - Manchester, NH USA

Hi folks - I hope to see you at the Tussle this year! Dates are August 8-12th and will be in the same location in Manchester, NH as in previous years. The scenario play list is ready. This year we're going to try and load up Round 1 with some awesome HASL action. Our intent is to match up...
  10. ctewks

Tussle in the Tundra 2019 - Aug 8th-11th - Manchester NH USA

The annual Advanced Squad Leader event, Tussle in the Tundra, is coming! This year we once again have four days of ASL action planned for the experienced and new player alike! Thursday will be open gaming, Friday starts the "main" tournament and Saturday will also have a planned "mini"...
  11. ctewks

Tussle in the Tundra X! Manchester, NH USA August 9th-12th 2018

Planning is underway for this year’s Tussle. 2018 is the 10th anniversary of our event and we’re hoping to make it the best yet. Any participant who preregisters by June 30, 2018 will receive a special prize as a token of appreciation for your coming on up to the Tundra! I hope to see all our...
  12. ctewks

Excessive Speed Breakdown to exit

Can a tracked AFV use ESB to exit the board? It's not mentioned in D2.5, however, I have heard that you're not allowed to do that.
  13. ctewks

Tussle in the Tundra 2017 - Manchester, NH - August 11-13th

Registration is open and the play list is published! Hope to see you there! https://tussleinthetundra.wordpress.com/about/
  14. ctewks

Tussle in the Tundra 2017, August 11-13th - Manchester NH

https://tussleinthetundra.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/tussle-2017-approaches/ Tussle in the Tundra 2017 is approaching this August! Yes, we moved the dates of our event to hopefully accommodate a few of our regular attendees and avoid most of the summer vacations we’d been bumping up against in...
  15. ctewks

The Nor'Easter Mo'Fo Mini

Something epic this way comes.... we invite you to register for the Mo'Fo at Nor'Easter XXI - 3/30/17-4/2 2017
  16. ctewks

Nor'Easter 2017 - Mo'Fo Mini

In the spirit of wanting to play something truly epic, something that is the Mo'Fo-iest Mo'Fo in recent memory, we will be trying something just a bit different in 2017. The Monster Pack 2000 was created by War Oboe Productions, clearly with the idea that "bigger is better"! Among the many...
  17. ctewks

BRT CGIII Refit Phase question

Do the Japanese get additional/replenished GPP, CAPP in CGIII to be used to purchase forces in between CG scenarios? My reading of the rules seems to indicate "no".
  18. ctewks

Motion target in prep fire

If you hit a Motion vehicle during your prep fire and shock it (therefore not moving) would any subsequent shots in that same prep fire phase still eat the +2 for a moving target?
  19. ctewks

Motion target in prep fire

If you hit a Motion vehicle during your prep fire and shock it (therefore not moving) would any subsequent shots in that same prep fire phase still eat the +2 for a moving target?