Search results

1. Vinnie

Help! 155mm CH

Note that snakes is not an automatic CH on the infantry target type. If there were no other modifiers, your nett roll was a "6" which is not less than half the 8 needed. You require a subsequent dr of less than or equal to half the to hit number.
  2. Vinnie

Human Wave and Predesignated Impulse Movement (A25.23 and D14.31)

Covered in the rules. Immediate attack kn leaving, attack after everyone has moved on entering. 25.233 DEFENSIVE FIRST FIRE: Minefield/OBA/Residual FP attacks in the Location that is being left are resolved immediately as each HW Unit moves, while such attacks in the Location being entered are...
  3. Vinnie

When do you remove TI counters

That was my feeling and how I've played it before but playing Loser Takes All with the Russian tanks starting TI, it doesn't mean much if it comes off after the German player turn. FWIW the VASL removes it with the pins.
  4. Vinnie

When do you remove TI counters

The end of THE CCPh or the end of that players CCPh? 8.43B. • Remove all TI [EXC: Ammo Replenishment (E10.3); Animal-Pack (G10.11)] and Pin counters. • 4.8 TEMPORARILY IMMOBILIZED (TI): TI status is incurred by Infantry engaged in various tasks requiring prolonged effort...
  5. Vinnie

Your favorite thread on Gamesquad

FOBA is mine. I did enjoy the "Chicks With Errata" for a while.
  6. Vinnie

Gyrostabilizers

It does raise a question. When do you tell your opponent that a vehicle has Schurzen?
  7. Vinnie

Second HASL after RF, need some help.

If your only experience is RF then do not discount Hatten. They are 2 very very different HASLs. One infantry heavy, the other armour heavy. S&F is a great product with a large number of scenarios of high quality. It is PTO light, being a city fight rather than jungle. I assume you have Rising...
  8. Vinnie

Concealment Terrain/Hex Sides

I would say it would be. The terrain of the hexside is woods. The fact the CAFP is cler is irrelevant here. A bit like a building does not go right to the edge.
  9. Vinnie

203MM B-4 obr 1931

Not certain but I think Haake Palle
  10. Vinnie

Gun set up

Agreed. It must also include a hypothetical towing vehicle. But! Given: B23.98 Any type/target size of Gun may set up in the ground level of a Fortified Building but may not fire at Aerial targets or use Indirect Fire. No 5/8" weapon counter may be moved into a Fortified Building during play...
  11. Vinnie

Gun set up

This is what started the discussion. 2.9 SETUP LIMITATIONS: A unit/weapon may not set up overstacked or in a hex it could not enter during the normal course of play, Given the nature of the hex, a vehicle could not enter it. Can you push a gun with minimum.move? It is a purely speculative...
  12. Vinnie

Raaco/Plano - ASL Storage

I'm 0laying around with 3d printed trays and standard ones for my raaco. I don't like the 3d printed upward facing trays fir squads or counters I will dig a lot of out but fir vehicles and guns, they are da bomb!
  13. Vinnie

Gun set up

They do worry to an extent. The 88 AT is a standard size gun but large when lumbered. You cannot set it up in a building.
  14. Vinnie

Gun set up

Interesting question came up last night playing Canicatti. On the board edge is a level 3 hex rising from level 1. Can a gin set up there? It cannot be accessed by a toeing vehicle and woukd cost 8mf to push a gun up there. Given these are M10 guns, it would be possible to push them up, given...
  15. Vinnie

Alan Findlay French counters

9 and 10 morale leaders have 10 morale when fanatic. (holy cow 20 morale? even Tony G could pass MCs with them!)
  16. Vinnie

Does the Lee use the Green Grant gun 75 TK #

http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/lee-m3-a-75-gun-tk.107744/ I think Paul's discipussion is now gone.
  17. Vinnie

Does the Lee use the Green Grant gun 75 TK #

Pretty sure this came up before and Paul said the two vehicles had 2 differentb75mm guns.
  18. Vinnie

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

красный октябрь
  19. Vinnie

Festung Budapest Duplicate scenarios

I believe part of the reason for this is they got far fewer boxes then expected in the initial print run.
  20. Vinnie

Pillbox and Sunken/Elevated Road

I put my wooden gun in a wooden building...wooden fire!