Search results

1. M

DAK limitations

I want to thank everyone for their help so far and if I can get anyone with experience to help me make a naval database for this scenario, I have the numbers and am ready to get to work. Send me a pm. I perhaps just broke house rules by landing German paratroops in Africa.:surprise: I know the...
  2. M

indestructable French rail

My Italians can march all over French rail lines without destroying them. Considering I've committed to a rather large amphibious operation for just that purpose, I have to ask...why?
  3. M

Reorganizing en masse

This makes it now the second time in the game, with no warning, an axis ally has decided to reorganize en masse. First it was the Finns, now it's the Italians -almost every unit! Shouldn't this at least be mentioned in the scenario guide?
  4. M

reoranizing Germans

Well it's the first turn of July '41 and I have well over 100pts in Germans reorganizing while apparently no Soviets. Am I whining? What am I supposed to do? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
  5. M

Mechanized partisans?

I'm now encountering my fourth fully supplied Soviet partisan mechanized army materializing behind my lines completely undetected until invested. I don't claim to be an expert on this...but I would think partisan units would contain well...partisans. I mean these guys move 12! You can cut the...
  6. M

Soviet supplies

I have surrounded Soviet forts and a marine unit along the Dneister. One pocket includes the marine unit and 3 forts in and around Odessa(supposedly not a supply source) , and the other 2 forts next to Uman. All are surrounded, and have been so for 9 or so months. Yet, amazingly, they're all in...
  7. M

Any naval units mods?

I want to thank all you scenario designers out there! I've tried,and it's not easy.The ACW and XIXth cent .exe files showed me that new units could be included.What I'd like to know is has anything ever been done to include realistic warships with multiple hits? Let's say for example you have an...