Search results

1. R

TEM and Resid and Bypass

The second to last last sentence of A8.2 says, "All non-hexside TEM and SMOKE/FFE-Hindrance DRM of the target Location apply to a Residual FP attack (even vs Bypassing units). Does FFNAM apply to the Residual attack? Does FFMO apply to the Residual attack? My non-Assault moving squad...
  2. R

Building control and FIRE!

I gained control of a 2-hex building in the enemy's setup area by eliminating his last unit in the building on the ground level with a Flamethrower KIA result which also placed a Flame there. A turn later the Flame became a Blaze. Does control of that Location revert back to the enemy because...
  3. R

Shock result on an Abandoned AFV?

I want to destroy an abandoned enemy AFV for CVP. Does a Shock result apply to an abandoned AFV? Thanks in advance. Rick
  4. R

FK&C scenario update location.

What Journal had the scenario updates contained in "For King And Country?" Thanks
  5. R

A4.15 Infantry Overrun

If a MMC fails the NTC needed to perform an Infantry Overrun is its MPh over? Thanks in advance, Rick
  6. R

Platoon Move and Smoke Grenades

My three Platoon-Moving CE Russian T-26 tanks want to throw vehicular smoke grenades as they move. Do they take one combined dr and place one grenade if successful? Do they take one combined dr and place three grenades if successful? Do they take three separate drs to see which tank(s) were...
  7. R

Target Selection Limits question.

I have a MMC in a Location with an enemy AFV which has no useable MGs and the MA is not IFE capable. Considering the wording of A7.212 does my MMC prohibit the AFV from doing the following: Firing the MA outside of its own hex to Acquire an empty Open Ground hex? Firing the MA to place Smoke...
  8. R

O11.6091- In the RePh does fire spread from a Burning Wreck in Bypass to the Building its Bypassing?

O11.6091 says "Each Burning Wreck has its Blaze counter transferred to the Burnable Terrain in its Location (if any).....edit...." So In the RePh does fire spread from a Burning Wreck in Bypass to the single hex Building its Bypassing? (This rule is in lots of CGs so it must be obvious, but its...
  9. R

D2.6 Entering an enemy AFV's hex.

Does a Passenger or Rider with a BAZ or PSK enable their conveyance to stay in an enemy AFV's hex per the restriction of the quoted rule below? D2.6 ENEMY AFV: A vehicle cannot voluntarily stop or end its MPh in Motion in an enemy AFV’s hex (whether Known or not) unless it can do so out of that...
  10. R

Prep Fire marker removal.

Is a Prep Fire marker removed from a unit that breaks? If so, can that unit fire again later if it becomes Good Order again from HOB? In a recent playing my Prep Fired squad broke during my opponent's Defensive Final Fire. My opponent fired a second shot at the broken squad, which rolled...
  11. R

Is HA a DRM for a MTR TH roll?

Is Height Advantage a To Hit DRM for on board Mortars? Thanks in advance.
  12. R

Hillock Summit question.

Does placing a Hillock Summit counter on a Hillock Scrub hex negate the Scrub? Hillock overlay H6 has two Scrub hexes on it. J186 "Castles On The Horizon" SSR 1 says one of those hexes is a Hillock Summit (F6.6) Is that hex still a Scrub hex when the Hillock Summit counter is placed on it...
  13. R

KGP CG and NQ

If my Germans declare No Quarter during a KGP CG1 scenario date, does No Quarter then continue through the following scenario dates? Thanks in advance, Rick
  14. R

Night Cloak Advance vs. Difficult Terrain

What happens when a Cloaking counter uses Advance vs. Difficult Terrain in a Night scenario? Place a CX counter on the Cloak counter? The unit(s) are placed on board Concealed and CX and the Cloak counter is removed? Something else? Thanks in advance (pun not intended, but I chuckled when I...
  15. R

Heroic Leader dies from second wound?

Does an already wounded Heroic Leader automatically die from a second wound like a regular Hero? (Rolled an 11 on an NMC.) A15.2, 15.21, etc.
  16. R

HOB MC roll = Automatic MMC Rally?

Does a broken Squad/ Half-Squad automatically rally if they roll snakeyes on a Morale Check that doesn't eliminate them? It looks like a broken MMC that rolls a snakeyes on a Morale Check, and has a Final HOB DR of <= 4 would stay Broken but would create a Hero. Thanks in advance.
  17. R

Night Seaborne Assault

I'm setting up my defense for TAC23 "Midnight Bath At Tobruk." Night rules are in effect. I have no vehicles and my opponent has LCs loaded with Infantry approaching the Beach. Provided my unit(s) are otherwise eligible, can I fire Starshells / IR when the first LC changes its hex or...
  18. R

PTO HIP Wire in jungle Road

When using the PTO rules, I have Wire in a Jungle/Road hex. Should I reveal when a Good Order enemy unit has LOS to that hex directly down the Road? There are no hindrances in the way. Thanks in advance. Rick
  19. R

Gun Crew FPF

A Berserk enemy unit enters a hex with a unconcealed Gun manned by a crew. Is the crew required to: 1. FPF (Final Protective Fire) with inherent firepower? 2. FPF using the Gun? 3. FPF with either (their choice?) Thanks in advance, Rick
  20. R

Sewer movement J179.

SSR 4 of scenario J179 says, " The Germans may use Sewer Movement (B8.4)." Can the Germans use Sewers freely without rolling a 4TC? (See rule quote below.) B8.4 SEWER MOVEMENT: (edit)................. only those units granted Sewer Movement capability by SSR, or who are accompanied by a...