Search results

1. R

Terrain Question

A bit new to VASL. Is there a way to transform only some terrain on a given board? So for example, if a board has three hills, and the SSR says two of them don't exist but the third does, is there a way to handle that? TIA
  2. R

176 The Only Way Out

I took on ASL returnee Joe Markham in this one yesterday. It features a German infantry column being discovered and attacked by the Finns while retreating up a road between a hill and a river. To win the Germans need to exit at least 10 cvp off the North edge, and have more cvp total than the...
  3. R

FFE:C and the New Extent of Error

This question has come up in each of my last two games. I thought I understood this, but since both of my recent opponents had the same different interpretation, I am questioning my rules reading. There is an FFE:C on board. You have contact and access and you want to move it. I always...
  4. R

Beach Assualt

I think that's a DDDD (Dual Drive Dodge Dart) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvHHnuokVnE&feature=player_embedded#!
  5. R

KGP Very Heavy Mist and Overrun DRM

> Rule:D7.15 > Question:In a KGP CG scenario does Very Heavy Mist affect an overrun attack as a modifier? eg, >Is the modifier for an OVR in an Open Ground hex -1 (open ground), or 0 (-1 open ground, +1 >very heavy mist)? > Yes. 0. ....Perry MMP