Search results

1. thosmos

ASLSK VASL PBEM

Looking for opponent. PM, or email. thosmosis@hotmail.com
  2. thosmos

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

When I start my VASL Templates, I get the same error. With some tinkering, I never managed to get rid of it. But it seem to not effect anything on my end and the Templates program works. Oh, and I initially set up and downloaded the Chrome Webdriver. But since lately, just leave it blank, and I...
  3. thosmos

Is it possible to insert an image on VASL?

yeah. I have had some luck with images on google images, imbedding the link into the Vasl Templates. But it’s hit and miss. I did try using image links that I put in my Google Drive, but that hasn’t worked at all. I was able use one image from Google images and imbed the URL in the .vsav file...
  4. thosmos

SK VASL Pbem

I found some new opponents. Good for now.
  5. thosmos

SK VASL Pbem

Mountain time US. Just Direct message me. Retired. Can do a turn a day most of the time. Am no pro. So, prefer players that are learning the ropes like I am. SK#1, 2 and 3 is fine.
  6. thosmos

Birthday presents

Wow! M1 Carbine with folding stock, and a M1 Grande?
  7. thosmos

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

I was finally able to link an image on line to a VASL set up using VASL Templates. I am playing with my brother, so -- I edited the aftermath. Lol... We are both Pieriks. (Dutch)
  8. thosmos

Starter Kit Countermix

Nice set up!
  9. thosmos

Opponent Wanted: VASL SK#2 or #3 PBEM

I can do a turn a day generally. Looking for similar Starter Kit players. Update: I have found some players for now.
  10. thosmos

CBC article on Curt Schilling

This went from Baseball to Trans...
  11. thosmos

CBC article on Curt Schilling

For the record in case some don’t know. Wikipedia is editable by anyone. So, it’s all about facts. So, if there are more people with computers that lean left, then this statement could be true. Otherwise...
  12. thosmos

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

And in 2020 Asphalt and dog poop! :) (well, on some streets in Paris anyway)
  13. thosmos

ASL SK#2 Beginner for Beginner would be fine PBEM

Hi Cepierce, sent you a PM.
  14. thosmos

Hi Joselito. For some reason I cannot send you a PM. But feel free to PM me.
  15. thosmos

Actually SK #1 or #2 will still work. One mailing a day most of the time PBEM VASL.
  16. thosmos

Merry Christmas !

Joy to the World. Happy Holidays!
  17. thosmos

Books: What are you currently reading?

Suspicious Minds by Rob Brotherton I find it interesting how we as a race can “fill in the lines” about things we don’t believe. Tin foil hats included!
  18. thosmos

VASL 6.6.1 PBEM and Scenarios

Thanks for the tip. I think we are doing just that. But in this case it seems that my “Auto-Report Moves?” Box was unchecked in preferences. Everything seems to be working — with this last turns movement, that is. But will watch out for other problems. Looks like the set ups that we are using...
  19. thosmos

I think my patient opponent figured out what could be the problem. He suggested that in settings I had “Auto-Report Moves?” unchecked. I will take a look. Hopefully, it’s something this simple.
  20. thosmos

The counters moved. Just all but one stack, didn’t represent what the log file said. We are trying the updated scenario creations now with the same scenario and so far it is working.