Search results

1. V

New Scenario for Colonial Wars DB "Opening Moves"

Herman don't be a dumbass, think before you type ok? The beta team is way beyond 3.7.1. In fact, we're on build 7 if 3.7.2 and that's at least 8 versions beyond where you are at the moment. We reply here as a courtesy to other Harpoon players and not just you. Saying that we minimize stuff...
  2. V

Relax Herman, I'm not talking about any bugs you find, I'm talking strictly about version conflicts. As for your bug I can't view the pictures that you've posted because it says I'm not authorized to do so. One of the beta guys will get to it eventually. They don't. There is no way to...
  3. V

I would like to point out that the only way the patch will 'bugger up' any games is if you try and play a newer version of a scenario in an older version of the game. Like most programs, using an older EXE to play a newer game it likely to cause some funny things to happen. To prevent this we...
  4. V

New ADB Version and Scenario Released....

Hiya folks, I've (finally) released a new version of the ADB. I've decided to call this v1.0 if for no other reason that I got sick of seeing 0.0.6 :) There's also one new scenario called 'The Battle of Cape Fontur' and it's about the hunt for a small amphibious force in the Norweigean...
  5. V

AAR: Franco's Folly [Spoiler Alert]

You'll have to take that up with Paul Bridge. He's the CDB author. I am the ADB author and if I had to guess, he just probably just hasn't gotten around to it yet. I can PM you his mail addy if you like or you can come into our IRC channel. He's there quite a bit. Later D Dale Hillier...
  6. V

AAR: Franco's Folly [Spoiler Alert]

As another long term member, I have been watching this thread with intrest. But not that much intrest. However I feel compelled to post about this. Before I start I want to make it clear that I'm speaking for myself and NOT for the HHQ or AGSI. The trick to writing good AARs is to...
  7. V

Unannounced Database changes

This thread has been covered at the HarpoonHQ website and we will not be replying further to it here. Thread located at: http://http://www.harpoonhq.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=10895#10895 Later D Dale Hillier Harpoint Admin