Search results

1. lvet

ASL Starter Kit #3

Hello, I've been trying to find the ASL Starter Kit #3 (Tanks :) ) It looks out of stock everywhere. Any idea where I could find it? (even 2nd hand in worst case scenario)
  2. lvet

Beyond Valor

I just received the "Beyond Valor" box. It's huge!!! There are enough maps and counters to play for years :) I am impressed. 🆒 I still have to go through the rules of ASLSK #1, but I am already looking forward to the full rules
  3. lvet

pdf files for ASLSK rules

Hello newbe question here :unsure: At last I received the ASLSK #1. Is there a way to find the rules in pdf format? (easier to search the rules and to carry around in a tablet) I see that you can download the rules for the Starter Kit #4 from the mmpgamers.com website. Does that include the...
  4. lvet

Starter Kits Geomorphic Maps

Hello, I just received the Starter Kit #2 (Starter Kit #1 is on its way). I cannot find a way to lay out the Geomorphic Maps flat as there is that annoying center fold in the middle. I read that many people are placing a sheet of plexiglass on top while playing, but I don't think this is an...
  5. lvet

Confused on how to start playing ASL

Greetings from Spain, I used to play the original Squad Leader during the 80s when I was a teenager. I would like to get back to this wonderful game but I am facing few challenges. I have several question The standard Advanced Squad Leader box set is really difficult to find. It looks like...