Search results

1. lvet

ASL Starter Kit #3

Great thanks! It was an excellent idea. I found it on BGG at an excellent price, new and still wrapped
  2. lvet

ASL Starter Kit #3

Hello, I've been trying to find the ASL Starter Kit #3 (Tanks :) ) It looks out of stock everywhere. Any idea where I could find it? (even 2nd hand in worst case scenario)
  3. lvet

Beyond Valor

I just received the "Beyond Valor" box. It's huge!!! There are enough maps and counters to play for years :) I am impressed. 🆒 I still have to go through the rules of ASLSK #1, but I am already looking forward to the full rules
  4. lvet

pdf files for ASLSK rules

Great thanks :)
  5. lvet

pdf files for ASLSK rules

Hello newbe question here :unsure: At last I received the ASLSK #1. Is there a way to find the rules in pdf format? (easier to search the rules and to carry around in a tablet) I see that you can download the rules for the Starter Kit #4 from the mmpgamers.com website. Does that include the...
  6. lvet

Starter Kits Geomorphic Maps

Is there a place where I can download high definition scans of the boards? (Worst case scenario I will scan the maps myself) I will reprint the boards on a high resolution printer and experiment on different types of supports. It doesn't look like a lot of work, but I will tell you in few days :)
  7. lvet

Hi @Jazz What is the disadvantage, for you, of the original Squad Leader boards? Having something similar is my objective
  8. lvet

Hello, I just received the Starter Kit #2 (Starter Kit #1 is on its way). I cannot find a way to lay out the Geomorphic Maps flat as there is that annoying center fold in the middle. I read that many people are placing a sheet of plexiglass on top while playing, but I don't think this is an...
  9. lvet

Fantastico. Al principio probabilmente voy necesitar mas el Starter Kit

Fantastico. Al principio probabilmente voy necesitar mas el Starter Kit
  10. lvet

Hola, Muchas gracias por la invitación. Estoy todavía esperando el ASF Starter Kit. :) MI...

Hola, Muchas gracias por la invitación. Estoy todavía esperando el ASF Starter Kit. :) MI nombre es Luca (soy Italiano). Mi español hablado es correcto, pero al escribir soy un desastre :)
  11. lvet

Confused on how to start playing ASL

Thanks!! :) No worries, in any case Starter kits and Beyond Valor are on their way
  12. lvet

Hola Juan, Te envio un mensaje
  13. lvet

Hello, Sorry for the newbe question. I am looking at the ASL pdf rulebook. The table of content references a series of chapters, some of them missing from the pdf file. I am referring specifically at Chapter S SOLITAIRE ASL. Is there a way to get it somewhere else?
  14. lvet

@von Marwitz Thanks for the advice. Unlearning certain things will be the main challenge I guess. I should receive the Starter kit #2 next week
  15. lvet

@PezBailarin it would be great to be get the invitation to the telegram group :) Thanks!!
  16. lvet

Thanks all for all your answers :) @Brad M-V I had a look at HistoryMakingames.com and they have practically everything in stock and at excellent prices. I see they are based in Canada (no experience with a recent purchase from Canada) thus I am wondering how long it's going to take for...
  17. lvet

I purchased the rules, and the starter kit #2 (I guess few boards more won't hurt). The starter kit will arrive in a couple of days. For Beyond Valor, I am still waiting for the outcome of an auction on eBay. My first impression is that after all the rules didn't change too much from the...
  18. lvet

Hi Carln0130, I am based in Almuñecar, at about one hour drive from Malaga. Does your friend have a profile on this forum?
  19. lvet

Thanks for your answers. Robin, I understand now, the rules are a separate product (I thought naively that it was included in the box). Ok, the things that I will order: pdf rules Beyond Valor 3rd edition Starter kit #2 Next steps: a) assimilate the new rules (I still have the old Squad...
  20. lvet

Hi Robin, Thanks for your answer and the links. Do you mean that with the VASSAL and the VASL module you don't need the board game anymore?