Search results

1. D

Looking to get back into CM need an opponent!

Thanks! Games filled.
  2. D

Looking to get back into CM need an opponent!

It has been a while since I have played any Combat Mission. Recently re-installed and wanted to relive the glory days. Anyone interested in a couple of scenarios or QBs? Jason
  3. D

Looking for a game of Shiloh

Are you still looking for a game? I just got Shiloh and am learning the system, but would like to try a pbem battle. Jason (Dazooz)
  4. D

I'm convinced.

Heh...yeah, I wish it were that easy. 1 income family with 2 kids under 3 forces me to be careful with finances. Never fear though, it will be purchased at some point in the near future! :)
  5. D

I'm convinced.

Okay, after reading some of the recent AARs and trying out the demo (thank you by the way for the demo, that's how games should be sold!) I am convinced that I would greatly enjoy this game. I will probably have to wait for Christmas, but this will be my next wargame purchase! Well...
  6. D

Best War Game?

Combat Mission series HPS Squad Battles series and SPWAW Also enjoy a game of Korsun Pocket occasionally, but am more of a tactical player. Hmmmm...I tried Airborne Assault (before it became Highway to the Reich) and was not overly impressed. It felt too distant, as if I had very...
  7. D

Wanted BOB/BTR

I have BOB. Do you have anything to trade?
  8. D

Wargames for trade or sale.

Added Airborne Assault.
  9. D

Added SC.
  10. D

Added 2.
  11. D

Need TOAW-ACOW in Ontario

email me Zhukov. dazooz@yahoo.com
  12. D

These are all still available.
  13. D

Where can I get a copy of World at War by Talonsoft?

I have Europe and Flames and Rising Sun Gold that I would be willing to part with. Send me an email if interested. dazooz@yahoo.com
  14. D

101 Airborne copies for sale/trade out there?

Saw one on ebay right now.
  15. D

Battleground 1: Bulge Talonsoft: Battle of Britain (the strategy game) Strategy First's Waterloo (with manual)
  16. D

Games for trade or sale...

How much for Russo-German War?
  17. D

Need SPWAW Icon

Thanks Mike! Appreciate that assistance!
  18. D

Need SPWAW Icon

Can someone email me a copy of Icon0240.shp from the SHP folder? I installed a mod and failed to back it up! :crosseye: thanks, dazooz@cableone.net
  19. D

Tigers on the Prowl/Panthers in the shadows/Panzer Campaigns?

There is a copy of Tigers on the Prowl available on ebay right now!
  20. D

Newbie looking for first PBEM.

Thanks for the offer, I'll just start with 1 at a time though.