Search results

1. Markdv5208

2023 Texas Team Tournament - Cancelled

Very sorry to hear. See you next year
  2. Markdv5208

2022 Texas Team Tournament, June 16-19, Austin, TX

Off to Texas for me. Excited
  3. Markdv5208

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Retribution. As the Italian. Versus Jeff deyoung. End of turn 3 I had 3 of 4 leaders dead. And by end of 4: I conceded
  4. Markdv5208

2022 Texas Team Tournament, June 16-19, Austin, TX

i Need a roommate. I have a room. Don’t want to cover cost alone
  5. Markdv5208

Texas tournament roommate wanted

Title says it all. Split 50 50. I have a room already reserved. Jason Cameron can vouch for me
  6. Markdv5208

ANOTHER EDITION of DID I do this right?

I posted this on facebook as well.... I KNOW I did this right but I"m making sure. I had a US 81mm MTR firing on a Panther that is hulldown behind a stone wall. I am double acquired, net TH was a 10. (Range was 8 hexes). I rolled Colored 6, white 3. Hit. lower body b/c you can't be HD to...
  7. Markdv5208

The fates are fickle to say the least...

yes just to be different....
  8. Markdv5208

The fates are fickle to say the least...

Playing the scenario THE VITAL HOURS from the recent WO pack from MMP. I was the British and by the end of the scenario I had created 3 heros and 2 fanatic squads. MEANWHILE last weekend in St Louis I didn't create one hero the entire weekend. The dice can drive one crazy in this game eh...
  9. Markdv5208

ROOMMATE for Saint Louis July 22 to 25 2021 wanted

MY problem is solved I am OK I will be rooming with one Larry Zoet
  10. Markdv5208

I am keeping this offer alive until MONDAY July 19 IF NO ONE responds I am ok on room ie I will be rooming with 2 other guys rather than room alone
  11. Markdv5208

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

From ONSLAUGHT TO ORSHA Berated at Baravonich Germans are ELR 1 for their MMCs and melt in the wind from ANY morale check. Jeffs luck didn't help 9-1 NMC Break. 467 NMC BATTLE HARDEN Hero create, 468. Then it takes the leader loss MC and rolls an 11, becoming a 467 again. So he...
  12. Markdv5208

St Louis Tourney 2021

ALWAYS a good haul if you enter the raffle. HAVING typed that, Wes Vaughn usually wins a ton of stuff b/c he throws in $60 or more. I show up to win stuff and boo Wes Vaughn
  13. Markdv5208

OK My roommate had to cancel for reality reasons. I am now alone in a room in St Louis MO July 22 to 25 We would split the cost of the room $380 / 2 is 190 PLEASE respond ASAP I will also post this on Facebook
  14. Markdv5208

St Louis Tourney 2021

JUST got the last room at the special rate, just so people know....
  15. Markdv5208

ASL tactical cards Worthy of our money?

cards arrived, safe and sound Intrigued. ONE opponent has said never. OK I can live with that. But there are others.....
  16. Markdv5208

St Louis Tourney 2021

Larry Zoet and I are planning on showing up Thursday night to be ready and raring to go Friday AM
  17. Markdv5208

St Louis Tourney 2021

WE will be at the hotel Thursday night as we have about 8 hours of driving to do so I am planning on it. I THINK I can talk the guy I'm travelling with into giving up those items as he is travelling full kit. See you in 19 days. I will be the good guys and you can be the swedes
  18. Markdv5208

NEW edition of DID WE DO THIS RIGHT Close combat edition

BUT you can't withdraw into the location that the enemy came from or where a unit HAD been. AS IS from your comment we played it right
  19. Markdv5208

NEW edition of DID WE DO THIS RIGHT Close combat edition

CLOSE COMBAT question. I will also post this on FACEBOOK . OK it's ambush time. and the German--the attacker--rolls a 5 and the US rolls a 1. USA wins the ambush and elect to leave. CAN they go into a hex that WAS occupied by a German unit that in turn had already advanced into it's own CC...