Search results

1. B

Hi WuWei. I just got the email confirmation of my registration for the 2022 tournament, but I...

Hi WuWei. I just got the email confirmation of my registration for the 2022 tournament, but I cant see my name in the list, even after refreshing the page several times. How long does it take to get added to the list of participants?
  2. B

Hill 621 - An (Different Kind of) AAR in Miniatures

thats the finished version for now as i didnt play all turns. I will keep building up new boards and will post the pics
  3. B

Hill 621 - An (Different Kind of) AAR in Miniatures

Indeed! Figurines, photoshop, powerpoint, filmora and the pleasure of 3D gaming
  4. B

Greeting from a new member

Great. My first wish is to find a player for rither VASL or CM2
  5. B

Merci. Oui. Resident a dubai
  6. B

Hello everyone! I am happy to join your community. I have been playing SL/ASL since ‘84 and also plays CM2 (all WW2 modules). Besides, in a quest for more realism and pleasure of the eyes, i am developing a full 3 D version of ASL, using 6mm miniatures (have now fully set up, as a POC, the...
  7. B

What is your Current Miniatures Project?

Hi, i am in the process of developing ASL in full 3D (board size twice the original game), using minuatures like GHQ and Heroic &Ross I have completed so far boards 2, 3 and 4 and set up the ASL scenario “Hill 621” featuring the Bragration op’s near Minsk early July ‘44 See link ...