Search results

1. VonHutier

Festung Budapest Duplicate scenarios

Ah yes, you're right, I just looked at the content list - due to there being so many double sided scenario cards... Thanks !
  2. VonHutier

Festung Budapest Duplicate scenarios

No idea where this question should go so mods, please move if appropriate. Bought a copy of FB , private sale. I was surprised to find, on inspection, it has two of every one of the 17 scenarios : a one off, or common in this product ?
  3. VonHutier

BOUNDING FIRE BLACKPOOL NOVEMBER 2024

Determined to finally attend this November !
  4. VonHutier

D13.35 VEHICULAR SMOKE GRENADES

Hence my rueing my lack of rules knowledge ( at the time... )🙄😅🤣
  5. VonHutier

Motion attempt and Smoke for CT AFV

Thankyou, PTRAW...
  6. VonHutier

Yes, but ; my question was; can the CT AFV become CE during the opponents MPh after a successful motion attempt in order to attempt placement...sorry if I wasn't clear.
  7. VonHutier

Regarding the above ; Given a motion attempt may be made during your opponents MPh, and given that becoming OT is a prerequisite for attempting to dispense Vehicular Smoke grenades in lieu of a sD ; Could a CT AFV declare a motion attempt, and if successful, become OT and attempt to dispense...
  8. VonHutier

NRTH, however, I think inherent crew, surely? Can't think of a HS of any nationality off the top of my head which has a Smoke exponent...
  9. VonHutier

Ok, that's not how I read it - thanks, I'll read it again..
  10. VonHutier

Ah well that I knew ! 😁
  11. VonHutier

Thanks ! Wish I'd realised that when I started my recent VASL game 🤣
  12. VonHutier

Doomed Battalions 4th on Preorder

I'm in the UK - I buy from one particular outlet who, I assume, add a surcharge to what I pay to cover their shipping ( still comes out to the US price I think ).... Are you saying there are no such outlets in Canada ? Or is it that shipping over the border just gets charged extortionate prices...
  13. VonHutier

Regarding the above - up until now, I've thought German HT with an AAMG did not qualify - however, having read the above rule again I noticed ; " the inherent crew ( or HS ) of any vehicle with a MA weapon indicated on its counter may place smoke grenades..." And before that ... D1.3 MAIN...
  14. VonHutier

Pre ordered with 2nd Chance Games 🇬🇧
  15. VonHutier

VASLeague 2024

Sorry if this is out of place but I'm hoping there's a VASL League 2025?
  16. VonHutier

Glad this has finally made an appearance 😊
  17. VonHutier

Board setup problem

Many thanks for your patience, you solved it, thank you. Still getting to grips with all of this...
  18. VonHutier

Gavutu - Tanambogo "Blood and Sand" map

Yes, a lot of the abbreviations I've never heard of, from modules I'm unlikely to own....😬 Having been out of the hobby for so long I'm playing catch up !
  19. VonHutier

Nice, thank you....
  20. VonHutier

Regarding the above map from the mini CG in Rising Sun - I had a look but couldn't locate it in the VASL board list - is it there? TIA