Search results

1. t3dobber

ASLOk Attendees: Im looking for A75 Raaco inserts to buy or trade

Please PM if you have any to sell or trade. Thanks, Trent
  2. t3dobber

What boardgames have you played recently?

My two teenage boys had some hockey buddies over for sleepovers during holiday break and when they were not on the ice in the backyard they were playing Zombicide hooting-n-hollering. At about 2:30am my wife finally had me go downstairs to shut them up. Some how they talked me into a...
  3. t3dobber

Stalingrad 2013 (Russia's first IMAX 3D)

From RT: Russia’s first big-budget 3D movie dedicated to one of the bloodiest battles in history - the Battle of Stalingrad, has ended shooting and will soon be ready to hit the silver screen. The “Stalingrad" blockbuster war drama is due for release in Russian IMAX theatres in 2013. Filming...
  4. t3dobber

David Glantz Three Vol. book on Staligrad

When entitlements cost more than what you take in and declining market share has your company in the red only the federal govt. can get away with cutting services and raising rates! To big to fail is the slogan of the day... Long live the USPS!!
  5. t3dobber

David Glantz Three Vol. book on Staligrad

Is this work worth the purchase?
  6. t3dobber

The Walking Dead — Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

My teenage daughter told her younger brother that story for bedtime and FREAKED him out. Needless to say she caught hell from her mother the next morning. Ha,ha!!
  7. t3dobber

The Walking Dead — Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

The Zombie apocalypse has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/05/miami-zombie-lsd-to-blame-for-face-eating-cannibal.html
  8. t3dobber

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

So who do you classify as funny?
  9. t3dobber

What boardgames have you played recently?

When played with 6 serious players Struggle of Empires is an absolute blast!! Trying to play it with odd numbers doesn't work well and 4 players is just to few (IMHO). I would recommend a few plays on VASSAL or solitaire before you try and teach a group.
  10. t3dobber

OH NO! Pitman's left the ASL forum in a huff...AGAIN!

Just when I made all these WWMPD bumper stickers and t-shirts... Can someone please post on CSW that I'm on a hunger strike as well. Thanks,' Trent
  11. t3dobber

Baseball Thread, 2011

But giving one to Granderson was nice!
  12. t3dobber

Baseball Thread, 2011

Tigers need to forget FISTER and go with FURBUSH!!! Psycho?? Any thoughts on that?
  13. t3dobber

Would you consider "The Longest Day" a classic film?

I highly recommend the movie "Come and See" by Russian director Elem Klimov. Written by him and another man who actually served as Soviet Partisans during the war. This 1985 (psychological) war movie opens with two Russian boys scrounging a barren battle field for a rifle so they can be...