Search results

1. robertdelwood

Starter Kit: Fire Sequence Questions

I have a stack with the following German units: 8-1 8-0 HMG 4-4-7 During the defensive fire phase, I'd like to: 1) Firstly fire the 4-4-7 and 8-0. I understand that if the 4-4-7 cowers it'd be marked with Final Fire and could not then fire the HMG. Correct? Hence the 8-0. 2) Then fire the HMG...
  2. robertdelwood

Starter Kit Melee: Leadership DRM?

To be clear, in CC/Melee, a leader gets to modify their own DR, and also modify the enemy's DR?
  3. robertdelwood

Starter Kit Melee: All units are broken?

What happens in starter kit scenarios if all units in a Melee are broken? Does the Melee counter come off and the units can rout?
  4. robertdelwood

ASL Packing Lots of Information on Counters

I think ASL has the record for packing bits of information on a counter. In addition, it's almost the inconspicuous way they do it. In contrast, a typical GMT game, for example, also has a lot of information on their counters but it's through highlighting and coloring of numbers. In a way, they...
  5. robertdelwood

Rout

I was re-reading the rout rules, and I have a couple of questions: Interdiction occurs whenever a routing unit enters an Open Ground hex... Does that mean a broken unit can be interdicted several times during the rout phase? Can the same enemy unit interdict the same routing unit in each of the...