Search results

1. Pip Smith

Clear Hex Grid Map

Hey Does anyone have a hex grid map for VASL that is just clear of all terrain? Thanks
  2. Pip Smith

Deep Dive: The Tractor Works (Classic ASL B)

Flamethrowers? Flamethrowers, Demo Charges, Snipers, 10-3 leaders. What isn't there to love? Deep Dive: The Tractor Works
  3. Pip Smith

Counter Counting (Reducing the Fog of War)

Just wondering, does anyone put much effort into trying to keep track of what is under the oppositions dummy counters? Is it worth the mental effort to try to keep track of what is what? And if you do, are any good techniques for mentally trying to keep track of what could be what? (I have...
  4. Pip Smith

"Other" Approaches to LOS beyond "Geometry of LOS"

Hey, have read the "Geometry of LOS" and watched some videos on it. Are there any other techniques for estimating the LOS to a vertices without doing a proper LOS check? Or any other alternate techniques that help with LOS. Just curious.
  5. Pip Smith

PBEM Special - The Guards Counterattack

Outrageous!!! The same scenario again! Ah, well this time it was with a twist. A PBEM first for both Malorum and I, and this one goes right down to the wire. This time you get both points of view. PBEM Special - The Guards Counterattack
  6. Pip Smith

What are some useful questions to ask yourself at the end of a player turn?

Curious to know what veterans consider.
  7. Pip Smith

Deep Dive: The Guards Counterattack (Classic ASL A)

Here is my first AAR. Enjoy. https://sixplusone61.wordpress.com/2021/04/05/deep-dive-the-guards-counterattack/
  8. Pip Smith

What Makes A Good AAR?

What do you guys reckon makes a good AAR? Long, short, detailed, technical, narrative? And why do you read or watch them? Curious because I have never been big on looking at them and considering if to write or record one.