Search results

1. Hugh

ASL SK VASL PBEM Game?

Hi John. Drop me an email at hughharvey001 at gmail dot com and we can work out the details. R, Hugh
  2. Hugh

ASL SK VASL PBEM Game?

I am continuing my journey through the ASL SK library of scenarios. Currently at S37 and looking for new opponents to join me on the journey. I am also happy to jump ahead into PTO or Decision at Elst scenarios if those are more your interest. I manage at least a log file a day on average, often...
  3. Hugh

ASLStarter Kit VASL PBEM

I could use another ASL SK opponent or two. Currently on S34 (or higher) as I work through the SK catalogue. Hoping to get to the Decision at Elst scenarios and CG eventually!
  4. Hugh

Reprints

No joy at NKG’s either…feeling like the kid in the room full of pony manure digging with a shovel (“There HAS to a pony in here!”)
  5. Hugh

Reprints

Well, the Ritterkrieg web store and shopping cart are out of synch. It lets me add the Biazza Ridge module to my cart and then tells me they don't have the stock to let me check out..."phantom stock" evidently o_O
  6. Hugh

Reprints

Thanks for the leads. I swear when I looked at those vendors, as well as Gamer's Amory and Key's Game Emporium, they were all out-of-stock of both AF modules.
  7. Hugh

Reprints

Any plans to reprint Brevity Assault and Biazza Ridge? I discovered Advancing Fire after a long break from ASL and missed those modules.
  8. Hugh

ASLStarter Kit VASL PBEM

Great, just started a private conversation with you to finalize the details.
  9. Hugh

ASLStarter Kit VASL PBEM

Looking for ASLSK VASL PBEM opponents. Currently working through the SK scenarios in order of publication. Next up is S26 or S27. I don't mind jumping ahead to later scenarios if that is more appealing. I average a log file exchange a day, often more and appreciate players who can do the same...
  10. Hugh

Anyone want old game boxes?

I will take the KGP I & II and Pegasus Bridge boxes. PM sent!
  11. Hugh

Looking for ASLSK S32 Goring’s Men

Been searching online, Ebay, 2nd hand retailers, etc. for a copy of Operations magazine #53 which contains the subject scenario and a related article. If anyone has a copy they are willing to part with I would be grateful.
  12. Hugh

ASLSK VASL PBEM

Looking for opponents interested in playing ASLSK scenarios. Would like to start with scenario S3 but open to other scenarios too. Can average at least one log file per day and often more frequently. Hoping for similar pace from opponents. I also prefer the IFT.