Search results

1. A

Location of small arms fire against unarmored aspects

Hello all Small arms shoots at AFV with unarmored rear turret. If I remember correctly location of hit is determined by IFT DR, but I can't find where it is stated in the rulebook. Can I get some help? Thanks Alan
  2. A

Bridge in ASL 190

Hello all SSR 1 states a RR bridge exists in hexes oI15 and oI16. Pretty sure should be oI1 and oI2 which are over the valley. Alan
  3. A

Under Bocage trench movement

Hello All, 9.5 BOCAGE: Bocage (or hedgerow) is a special form of hedge grown on top of low earthen mounds to form a natural wall. All rules pertaining to walls [EXC: HEAT NA (C8.31)] are applicable to bocage except as modified below. 27.54 ...Even Wire, walls, or hedges have no effect on...
  4. A

CPVA counter colors

Hello all Can someone provide the RGB or other values for the interior of the CPVA counters? I know the edge color is Russian. Thank you, Alan
  5. A

Dinant beachable hexsides ?

Hello DN2.11 states beaching is allowed across all-water and all-land hexsides shared by river and land hexes. If I read that right per COWTRA a boat cannot beach onto a hexside of PP31 nor PP32, among others. Am I correct? Doesn't seem so. What say you? Thanks Alan
  6. A

hills and non-hillside bocage los

hello all hex 84E5 as an example. hill hex with 2 bocage hexsides, not on hill. as i under stand it units on the hill have los past the bocage hexsides. a6.2. also that they would get no tem from bocage only ha. am i right. sorry not savvy enough to include picture. thanks alan
  7. A

ASL non-reality ?

Hello all First, this is not a gripe just an observation. I figure it's that way for playability. I was looking at the RO map and was thinking about the 3 gullies that dump into the river, say at ROII42- JJ41 hexside. River is flooded so at level 0, gulley in II42 is at level -1. Why aren't...
  8. A

SK#4 boards

Hello all Have gotten all the ASL starter kits for various reasons and I thought most of the boards to be plain and just looked like something missing, not quite right ( think walls/hedges, narrow streets). But I really liked boards n & o for their simplicity and plainness, just good ol'...
  9. A

Real heros

Hello all I was recently thinking about two, that I know of, real heros in the US countermix, Murphy and Basilone (Rock doesn't count) and was wondering how many other real heros are remembered in the entire countermix. Would enjoy hearing from the collective knowledge of the forum on this...
  10. A

AP 123 footbridge ?

Hello all Looking at AP123 ,Busting in Balta, and can't see any good reason for the footbridge. Can someone enlighten me as to what I am missing, if anything? Thanks all Alan
  11. A

b27.6 errata

Hello all. looking at J12 errata on B27.6 about the deleted sentence talking about trench TEM for snapshots. What does this mean? Thanks to all. Alan
  12. A

Lc question

Hello all. Reading LC rules the first time and am unclear on loading/unloading multiple units. Say you have 3 1/2 squads unloading from a 39 PP LC that has 4 MP left and is beached, will the LC spend 1 or 4 MP for their unloading at 25% MF each not stacked, what if they unload as a single...
  13. A

Ap6

Just saw (and preordered it #95) ap6 is on the preorder list. :)