Search results

1. Dwindham

Do any of you play star trek fleet battles?

It looks like something an ASL player would enjoy. I am going to purchase it in the next couple months. Has anyone played it ? If so what are your thoughts about it? best dw
  2. Dwindham

squad leader review Arab Israeli conflict of 1948 / Genesis

Boy Lebanon 82 feels too soon for me to wargame about with. Hue is pretty cool. I have yet to play a scenario from it lol.
  3. Dwindham

yeah I am past due for a hair cut for sure. I live in in the sticks so I may need to learn to cut it myself one day.
  4. Dwindham

welp with mine you get some secondary historical sources lol.
  5. Dwindham

6. Dwindham

FtF Lincoln, Nebraska

Jake if you provide me a email address I can put you in contact with two folks that play in Lincoln almost every Saturday. L I usually can't make it myself lol
  7. Dwindham

Map board storage??

I get all of mine laminated allowing flexibility as far as storage/humidity. I also can use dry erase marker on them so I often don't need markers to list objectives. Office Depot laminates pretty cheaply.
  8. Dwindham

FtF Lincoln, Nebraska

Hey a fellow porcupine lover!. Are you an experienced player [I am not]? How do your weekends look?
  9. Dwindham

FtF Lincoln, Nebraska

Weeping Water isn't far from Omaha, I know a player/ROTC teacher in Omaha who I play with semi-regularly. I would need the user name of Curtis Brooks to contact him.
  10. Dwindham

FtF Lincoln, Nebraska

correct! those are the two that play in Lincoln almost every Saturday
  11. Dwindham

FtF Lincoln, Nebraska

Hey we got regular players almost every Saturday 11am at Gauntlet Games. I usually can't make it because of personal reasons. I do live in Weeping Water NE and have a place to play in my home.
  12. Dwindham

Good Scenarios for the battle of Caen

Can anyone recommend good scenarios for the Battle of Caen that involve the 12th SS? I am reading Hubert Meyer's book and looking for stuff I Can play along to. Thanks
  13. Dwindham

On the Table: SM 11 Ridgways Mission

Wow that a really cool map. I've been to St Marie Eglise I should have recognized it. lol
  14. Dwindham

On the Table: SM 11 Ridgways Mission

Hi, What company made this scenario? Is Ridgeway the same Ridgeway from Korea?
  15. Dwindham

Tank Chats but about Planes at the SAC Museum in Nebraska

Question for you all, I do some content creation about war games on the youtube. I'd like to expand to do a tank chat influenced thing about planes and weapons systems hosted at SAC. This wouldn't be officially through them but I think if we make something they might get behind it. They could...
  16. Dwindham

Anyone know how I can get a hold of Mark Pitcavage ?

Oh Man Twitter was the first social media I got rid of. I don't think I'm willing to hop back on that mess.
  17. Dwindham

Anyone know how I can get a hold of Mark Pitcavage ?

I've tried the Desperation Morale website a few times. I don't think he is checking anymore. I wanted his thoughts on scenario designs. Thanks DW
  18. Dwindham

The Vietnam Era Advisor as a SMC

I would say the numbers would be based on who they are advising. Maybe a 8-1 if they are with degas and a 8-0 with non elite arvn troops.
  19. Dwindham

The Vietnam Era Advisor as a SMC

I've been reading "Lost in Translation Vietnam: A Combat Advisor's Story." Martin Dockery's work is a startling reminder that the "Vietnam Experience" at least from the American perspective is different era via era. The rules and parameters and who Martin had to operate with during his time in...