Search results

1. galad2003

ASL in SW North Carolina?

I define somewhere in the South or not by their sweet tea. If I order sweat tea and it's more sugar then water then it's the south. If you had me a glass of tea with some sugar packets then you are a Yankee. Pretty much RIchmond and northwards will give you sugar packets.
  2. galad2003

ASL in SW North Carolina?

I am in North Georgia and about and hour an a half away from Cherokee county. On the one hand my mind says that is a long ways to drive for a game but on the other hand it takes me an hour to drive to Atlanta and I go hiking up that way often enough and sometimes drive further for that. So I...
  3. galad2003

Rising Sun pre-order

I ordered mine. I can barely play but seeing as how this stuff goes out of print better do it while I can.
  4. galad2003

The most popular professions.

+1 for an IT related profession. Traditionally been lower unemployment then normal. It doesn't have to just be 'fixing computers.' You can become a developer, learn SQL or the cloud. Right now I would recommend a new person learning linux, ansible, kubernetes, AWS, python and go devops.
  5. galad2003

Chess Clocks in ASL

Maybe for a tournament but not for casual play. The best way might be not to have it as a penalty where if someone runs out of time they lose but just to measure how long each player takes. If the scenario is not won at the end of the allocated time and a judge has to make a decision they could...
  6. galad2003

New members introduce yourself here!

Hi everyone. I am just getting into ASL and found this spot. I look forward to getting to know all of you and learning more about the game.