Search results

1. D

ASLOK 2023 update.

Here's a picture from turn 5 of Black Knight game at ASLOK. Six Tigers died on turn 1.
  2. D

ASLOK 2023 update.

Black Knight scenario (from CH) played between PJ Norton and Fred Schwarz. Wednesday afternoon in the ballroom.
  3. D

ASLOK XXXVII - Official TD AAR

Are there any photos to share of the ballroom?
  4. D

GWASL Consolidated Errata

GWASL XVIII - Fall of the Kingdom GWASL 18 Special Rules, 2.6, 2nd sentence, 'New 1-2-6 MG Crew counters' should actually be 1-2-7 (and are what is actually provided in the OB counters). #139 - Serbian Ally, Variations, after Austro-Hungarian listing, add "(FRU)". #140 - The Eastern Front...
  5. D

GWASL Consolidated Errata

The following is the accumulated known errata and clarifications for GWASL modules 1-16. I hope to add !7-20, Hindenburg Line and Cambrai HASL at a later date. This is cross-posted from the CH Message Board. GWASL ERRATA/Clarifications (Consolidated): GWASL I – Tankschrecken! · No...
  6. D

Psel II North of Hill 226.6 (was High Tide (HB7)

I can tell you that with the original design of Beyond Hill 226.6, this was the intent of the designer that the Russians are supposed to throw themselves aggressively at the Germans. Swarm tactics will hopefully suffice. The size was intentionally kept reasonable so that you could finish in one...
  7. D

Decision at Elst CG full with ASL rules.

This was exactly what I was hoping someone would do and submit it for publication in a Journal. Many of us bought it to support the game, and it would be nice to play it with full rules someday.
  8. D

Decision at Elst CG full with ASL rules.

Was there ever an official conversion of this to full ASL?
  9. D

Spanish Civil War

The said two scenarios were designed and playtested by my group. Several of us were huge fans of the original Guerra Civil, and we wished to add our own stamp to the revised version. As to changes made to the original scenarios, these were made based on feedback to the publisher and based on...
  10. D

Finn Project

Just got a hush, hush, top-secret project this week. Sadly, we can't say anything yet, other than it has never been done by MMP or any other publisher.
  11. D

China-Burma-India, Volume 2?

Has anyone from the St. Louis Group made any comment on whether a China-Burma-India, volume 2 is under development or ready for a release in the foreseeable future?
  12. D

CH's MC boards are from which pack?

I was told by the publisher that they do not need to be cut apart, but just play on the section covered by the scenario.
  13. D

Sugarloaf Hill Playtesting Underway!!!

BFP has offered to publish it and we've begun development.
  14. D

Sugarloaf Hill Playtesting Underway!!!

Does anyone recall a rule involving caves in which a THH or DC Hero can react vs. an enemy AFV with Street Fighting in a cave entrance hex?
  15. D

GS Purging photo links?

I meant another AAR from 2009.
  16. D

Normandy HASL

Pictures just posted at Winter Offensive make it appear that this was just released for sale for attendees.
  17. D

GS Purging photo links?

Does Game Squad periodically purge old photo/attachment links from older threads? I found an AAR from from 2009 that has over a dozen photos no longer attached in the thread.
  18. D

Office Fest

Museumfest starts tomorrow!
  19. D

Good CH Products

I may be biased, but one of the last products I had limited involvement in was the GWASL system of modules. I was really pleased with the quality and the fun-factor. I'll probably ever play a fraction of the 100+ scenarios, but have enjoyed almost everyone played.