Search results

1. Frank44

A.2 ERRORS

Could you please explain the meaning of point of commission in A.2 rule below? A.2 ERRORS: All results stand once play has progressed past the point of commission. In other words, if an error is discovered after play has passed that point, the game cannot be backed up to correct the error, even...
  2. Frank44

ChatGPT and ASL

Hi guys, Anyone tried that yet? Frank
  3. Frank44

Some Stats for Leatherneck

� Winner Winner Position of the winner GER UK ROBERT FRANCOIS Attacker Defenser SF7 X X X SF8 X X X SF8 X X X SF9 X X X SF10 X X X SF11 X X X SF11 X X X SF12 X X X Nb of games: 8 1 7 5 3 2 6...
  4. Frank44

Tetrahedrons - Scenario V9

As per SSR: Does this setup meet SSR? Thanks
  5. Frank44

Pillbox and AT-ditch

Can a pillbox setups in the same hex as an AT-ditch knowing these are treated same as Trenches unless specified? Thanks
  6. Frank44

LC basic question

Can a broken unit rout into an abandoned LC if the scenario is not a Seaborne Assault? Thanks
  7. Frank44

V9 Setup area

I know this is basic but can GER player setup on the beach? Thanks.
  8. Frank44

Scenario V9

Could someone please confirm how many OBA are in the German OB? We see 1 counter but the setup text reads: German radios may setup HIP. Thanks
  9. Frank44

AAMG Long Range

Hello, I think AAMG, both normal or as a MA, can not fire long range. Please confirm. Thanks
  10. Frank44

Vassal 3.6.10

Hello, I down load Vassal 3.6.10 but instead of getting the .exe I get: Nonconfirmed 649557.crdownload Can you please help me? Thanks
  11. Frank44

Upper level caves part 2

We play LN3-8 scenario. Japan has 6 pillboxes worth 1 vp each and 3 caves worth 2 vp each in the OB as start. US must earn 10 vp by controlling or destroying them to win. Can the Japanese use: G11.91 OB: The number of caves available to the Japanese is listed in their OB. However, each cave...
  12. Frank44

Upper level cave question

Hello Wayne, please forget my first question for which you submitted the answer below. And thanks for remembering me to read all the text. :) New question: We play LN3-8 scenario. Japan has 6 pillboxes worth 1 vp each and 3 caves worth 2 vp each in the OB as start. US must earn 10 vp by...
  13. Frank44

Residual fire left by unit firing from inside a pillbox

A US crew moved onto a pillbox from adjacent hex through the pillbox CA, does a Japanese unit that First Fired from inside the pillbox leave residual in the pillbox hex?
  14. Frank44

Aircraft LOS and Pillbox in the open

After a succesful Sighting TC, does an Aircraft has automatic LOS to a Pillbox in the open?
  15. Frank44

Radio counter: hip or not?

I would like to know what is the general use about radio counter with a leader. I know a house rule is to have it hip. Is it hip all the time? ie: If the leader is in the open, is it still hip? Thanks for sharing your best practices.
  16. Frank44

Japanese in the open during day time

The above text is for Japanese set up of units in scenario LN3-6. If they do set-up in the open during day time, are they under ? or fully hip? Thanks
  17. Frank44

Japanese set up in open during day time

The above text is for Japanese set up of units in scenario LN3-6. If they do set-up in the open during day time, are they under ? or fully hip? Thanks
  18. Frank44

Japanese hip in open

19. Frank44

RCL acquisition during APh

Can a squad who moved that turn can acquire with a RCL during its Aph? I think no. Thanks
  20. Frank44

STUN LCVP

Answer found ... :)