Search results

1. pablogons

What ASL products can we expect in 2021?

Interesting point. I do enjoy HASL scenarios as part of a more "simulationist" experience. But it's true that they can be repetitive and unnecessarily dense.
  2. pablogons

New members introduce yourself here

I'm a long time (but not too gifted) ASL player. In the past, I used to play with a close friend but since a couple of years I’ve embraced the 'solo' mode. I've never been part of a community nor tried VASL until last April (works pretty well!). I do have heard about an active and committed ASL...
  3. pablogons

Thanks, Robin. You're so kind to me. I'll try to make advantage of the immense knowledge that builds up in this website. Thanks again for the welcome.
  4. pablogons

Thank you so much, Jim. I'll stay tuned.
  5. pablogons

Hi. I'm a long time wargames fan. I particularly enjoy playing ASL, but I also hit the table with other contemporary warfare hex & counter boardgames (OCS series and the like). I also play RPGs, but I’ll leave that for another day…
  6. pablogons

Does anyone know if Normandy HASL will include some kind of updated version of AH's Pegasus Bridge HASL (1997) (just like Red Factories included, but also expanded on, 1990's Red Barricades)?