Search results

1. A

Korsun '44 - Campaign Game

Campaign Game Alt #2 - German units in the pocket are fixed, 24th Pz arrives earlier. Following rules ON : Artillery Setup, Recon Spotting, Virtual Supply Trucks, Low Visibility Air Effects, Locking Zones of Control, Counterbattery Fire, Night Fatigue, Programmed Weather Allied player ...
  2. A

Clash of Brothers - Mini-Me vs Arnhem

16 turn scenario, 12 PzD vs an East German Army, 12th PzD is deployed in the defence of Wurzburg with 1 PzG bde in the city itself and the other 2 Pz bdes covering the approaches, the EG's naturally want to evict the present tenants. ********************************* June 13, 1200hrs (turn...
  3. A

Steel Rain - Fulda Gap '85 Campaign Game (dannybou vs Arnhem)

Season's Greetings all. A thought for the countries and people caught in that killer Tsunami of Boxing Day. Campaign game - better WP (better 10_01s), following options selected; Auto Defensive fire (think this option doesn't apply to us danny), Artillery Setup, Night Fatigue, Programmed...
  4. A

22_02 Bremen Express (NGP '85) - Jazz vs Arnhem

Jazz vs Arnhem. I'm the Russkie, he's NATO, default rules. Bremen Express. Basically it's NATO counterattacking east towards Bremen. He's got some fresh legs in the form of 2 Armd Divs and 1 Mech Inf Bde. All I've got to stop him are some very tired Poles....for now...
  5. A

Ruth! Ruth! Ruth! We March! - Feld Marshal Arnhem vs. General dannybou

Salutations all, forum and PBEM newbie reporting! Joined up over the weekend and dannybou was kind enough to be my opponent for a Bulge (16_02s, default rules, explicit supply off) game, will be using this thread to give my perspective of our game as we move along, hopefully danny will have...