Search results

1. Cpl Wright

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

I would be nice to change them, so you could have the colors correspond to the nationality colors. There is a table posted on the Texas ASL website. I'm sure you could do it in the .ini file; however, being able to do it "on the fly" in the program would be much simpler, especially for those of...
  2. Cpl Wright

In the next update would it be possible to allow changing of colors to RGB values in the log file analyzer?
  3. Cpl Wright

I have confirmed that the problem is related to VASL 6.6.3, because when I run the analyzer with 6.6.2 referenced in the settings it works just fine. For some reason the file we used to set up our game had an OBA module included with it. Games with OBA modules were identified very early on with...
  4. Cpl Wright

I'm getting this error when I try to analyze multiple log files from a PBEM game I have going. Some older files were created in VASL 6.6.2 and the more recent in 6.6.3. This isn't an issue with other PBEM games. I know the 6.6.2 versions of the log files had an OBA module included with it for...
  5. Cpl Wright

Japanese CVP Error?

I ran across an issue last night where a Japanese striped squad failed a MC and was reduced to a HS, so I changed it to a HS, cloned the HS and put the cloned HS into the Casualties Bin. The odd thing is that the cloned HS came up as 2 CVP. Is there a bug to be addressed or am I doing something...
  6. Cpl Wright

That worked! Not sure what I did wrong the first time, but when I deleted the program and reinstalled it, that worked. Thanks!
  7. Cpl Wright

I just updated to the latest version 1.7 but I'm getting this error. Any ideas how to fix it?