Search results

1. CannonFodder23

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I believe that they're recently reprinted it, so it's now in stock
  2. CannonFodder23

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

For King and Country, Red Factories and Hatten in Flames arrived last week
  3. CannonFodder23

MMP Updates 2020

MMP just posted about HL on Facebook. Earmarked for Preorder in Jan with some parts printed in Feb.
  4. CannonFodder23

For King & Country reprint

I think it was a critical hit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  5. CannonFodder23

Haven't you read the thread? The container bringing FKaC to the UK has been sunk by U-Boots 🤣
  6. CannonFodder23

Map bundle

Yep, games will have to be rationed from now on.
  7. CannonFodder23

Map bundle

MMP have just posted on Twitter that they are suspending direct sales to the UK that are under $185 from 1 Jan 2021 due to Brexit!!
  8. CannonFodder23

Map bundle

Tell me about it. And buying boardgames is just the least of my worries. FML
  9. CannonFodder23

Map bundle

Unfortunately, the UK stores that are likely to stock this take payment at the time of ordering, and while I'd like to order direct from MMP, the customs charges can be on the painful side. So I'll have to wait until MMP announces that the maps are about to be printed then make my order.
  10. CannonFodder23

Map bundle

I would be interested in getting this bunble if any UK stores decide to get some stock in, but I'm not going to preorder it when there's such a massive delay between hitting the target and despatch
  11. CannonFodder23

This did make me laugh🤣, just hope it's not true as I'd also bought Hatten and Red Factories in the same order,🤬
  12. CannonFodder23

There are reports that the U-Boots are out in force, 😟
  13. CannonFodder23

Does anyone know when FKAC will reach the shores of the UK?
  14. CannonFodder23

New members introduce yourself here

Hello, Just joined the forum. Stumbled across this place while Googling some rule clarifications for ASLSK, so thought I had better join in order to ask some of my own questions. First played SL back in the 1980s, then played a little of ASL, before taking a break and now, with the pandemic...