Search results

1. W

Moving Labels?

I've tried out the asl-players.net info generator (very slick), but once it's placed and moved the first time, it's like LOCKED in place. Is there any way to re-select a label and move it in VASSAL or do you just need to be incredibly careful with placement to ensure you don't screw it up since...
  2. W

Higher-Rez Counter Artwork?

I hate to even bring it up because I cannot even begin to imagine the sheer number of hours that would be required...but has there been any discussion of moving from 48x48 counters and 60x60 counters to something more like 128x128 counters and 192x192 counter artwork to get a little higher...
  3. W

"Current" Chapter N Armory Files Anywhere?

Is there a resource that has a list of all the units by nationality through the release of The Forgotten War preferably which has all the HASLs as well? I'm working on re-organizing the mess I made last year with a switch to Hozan trays and am just interested in starting from scratch and doing...
  4. W

Prioritizing Hozan Storage - Suggestions Needed

I know storage is ultimately a matter of personal preference. I've gone through a few iterations of storage in my time in this hobby going from straight Planos to coin envelopes and planos and even tried GMT style trays for a while. So, I'm about to try another twist in this whole thing by...
  5. W

Next Pocket Edition Rulebook Pre-requisites?

In order for the next "version" of the ASL Pocket Rulebook to come out, we'll need to see: Finalized Korean War (done) Hakkaa Paalle (done) Revised Hollow Legions Something else? What else will need to be completed to make it worth the time to release a new core Pocket Rulebook?
  6. W

Lapsed ASL'er Seeks VASL Jedi

The last time a moved a digital or physical ASL counter was probably 6 years ago at this point. I would love to get back into the game and own basically everything both first party and third party so, scenario selection won't be an issue. I will, however, need a patient Jedi master to bring me...