Search results

1. P

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

VASL is not supposed to be used with VASSAL 3.7.1 yet. Downgrade to a previous version and everything should work fine.
  2. P

Can anyone help?

Another way, try this: <html><div style="width:300;">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris</div></html> The <div style="width:300;"> does the...
  3. P

Bazooka To Hit DRM when firing WP

The counter for BAZ45 is the same in SK / full ASL. So removing the "WP" text is out of the question. There are other similar instances of this, from limbered guns that cannot be limbered in SK to all kind of esoteric text on counters that make no sense to SK players (i.e. "CS" on AFVs). No...
  4. P

VASL Version for Saved Games

Lastly, I wouldn't recomend it but you could also unzip a saved game and read the "savedata" file. The content should be similar to this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?> <data version="1"> <version>6.6.5</version> <VassalVersion>3.6.10</VassalVersion>...
  5. P

?'d vehicle and Bad things

It looks like it isn't his. The counter below just shows him the "e" from "7 morale".
  6. P

SK To Hit ITT table descrepancies with ASL tables...

there are several "mistakes" like these. Some guns appear in more than one SK and guess what, the numbers don't always match.
  7. P

Autoscrolling

Update vassal to 3.6.4
  8. P

VASL scrolling problem?

Happened to me offline too.
  9. P

Minor quibble....

with other vassal modules you see the same texts when you join the server, it's just the html is properly parsed. For example this is Up Front module:
  10. P

si entras en el grupo, yo soy César. Si quieres entrar en el de ASL SK dímelo también.

si entras en el grupo, yo soy César. Si quieres entrar en el de ASL SK dímelo también.
  11. P

hola, necesitas la invitación? ahora te la paso: https://t.me/joinchat/HHigOlglGgb3PUjKBwm-OA

hola, necesitas la invitación? ahora te la paso: https://t.me/joinchat/HHigOlglGgb3PUjKBwm-OA
  12. P

Confused on how to start playing ASL

@Ivet tienes ya la invitación? Igual hasta te he saludado ya en telegram... puede que hayas preguntado sobre cómo jugar en solitario?
  13. P

Confused on how to start playing ASL

You might want to check wallapop too. There's also a Spanish ASL telegram group. I can send you an invite if you're interested.
  14. P

Roads in dense jungle?

thanks for your answer. Of course SSR overrides regular rules. Still not sure why the rules need to anticipate possible SSRs. There are no caves in the rules, yet S70 has a cave. And the rules don't mention you might encounter those in SSRs. I'd think the rules could perfectly omit mentioning...
  15. P

Roads in dense jungle?

PTO 8.2: "No roads exist (all Woods-Roads are Paths, ...) 8.2.1: "Dense jungle has a +2 TEM (or a -1 TEM for Mortar fire vs Infantry or CE vehicles) and Infantry stacking limits are reduced to two MMC squad equivalents (plus normal SMC allowances) in hexes that do not also contain a...
  16. P

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

I can't unzip the chapter-h-placeholders.zip file. Both windows and linux complain about it not being a proper zip file, so I guess I must be downloading it ina wrong way. Can someone post a direct download link here, or even post here the whole file? Thanks!
  17. P

Turn marker aka turn counter

I think the "reinforce" counters should have the "do not stack" & "shift to select" trait. Right now those are regular counters, they stack normally, with a little bit of offset, so if you place both on the same turn space they dont stand centered. Or I don't know how to do it.