Search results

1. Z

Battlefield 4

It'll be huge! Do you know PC minimum requirements?
  2. Z

Attention: requests for runs/money/etc

I can't or decline to-do a run. Alot seem to think it's our JOB as founders/officer's to give them "runs" on demand, Well its not! We will help out when we can, But we just can't everytime we are asked.
  3. Z

Myspace

I never use myspace anymore, just facebook, so it hasn't been updated for like a year or something.
  4. Z

New Alien: Isolation trailer released

I get the impression that there isn't much replay to be had from it so I might wait until it's on sale, and I might wait a bit longer until one of the VR systems have come out for a truly terrifying experience!
  5. Z

GOG/Steam/GG summer sales

I have just picked up Mount & Blade Warband on one the flash sales. Nice.
  6. Z

Here come the sales!

9 December is the date rattling around in my brain reverse image search email checker port checker and that is where I got the "early December" thing from. I might be confusing Crusader Kings II with something else.
  7. Z

Anyone upgrade to Windows 10 yet?

believe me window 7 is still better than win 10. Window 10 is heavy and not functioning property. I recommend to just keep win 7 for now.
  8. Z

Placed DC rule

This statement could almost be interesting and sensible if the grammar/structure were to be corrected.
  9. Z

Dunkerque/Dunkirk

Did not know this. Is it possible Caine was the voice of Tom Hardy's flight leader? In homage to The Battle of Britain?
  10. Z

Desperation Morale Update - Where oh Where are You!

are you not tired of that repetitive, ad nauseam game?
  11. Z

Imperial Glory

I wonder what kind of monster computer I"ll need to run it...
  12. Z

Planetside 2

It should read, "Be apart of epic battles from tactical Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin squads to thousands of players like the original Planetside. We will try to emulate the early successes of the series and add more to it for both veteran and new players of the franchise.
  13. Z

Wargame Red Dragon

I am assuming that their lack of work on formations mean infantry are still blobbing across the battlefield.
  14. Z

Chris Roberts = the Gordon Gekko of gaming?

I would be announcing that henceforth, all content is included for all players. I Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin also would be dialing back on the fund raising - especially since it is now clear that kids are throwing money at the game just be be part of the cool kids crowd. Instead, they...
  15. Z

What new games are you currently playing?

It is really fun. The AI will kick your ass if you give it an opening. It was only $14 on Steam so it is fairly cheap.
  16. Z

Stellaris

it won't do things the way you want them done. Empire AI is a bit suspect at the moment, but it will improve over time. Ship designer is pretty basic.
  17. Z

Evochron Mercenary

I was going to get back to it, but never did. I dunno, I might actually like it if I really fleshed it out, but in the meantime there have been a lot of other games clamoring for my attention.
  18. Z

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm

they are aware and have stated as time goes on we will see more detail in the combat mechanics. Saying this these things should in no way put you off a purchase.
  19. Z

Pictures from the Front

The camera has an interesting zoom function that makes the background appear closer and the objects in the foreground appear larger. Thusly, Master Cheif looks like a monolith standing guard over his troops. It's in a thumbnail version because I couldn't figure out how to get it in like Scott's...