Search results

1. Abe Lincorn

Star Citizen v3.7.0

It isn't perfect and there are still plenty of content to be developed, but many people are already current playing and enjoying the game. If you're looking to buy a polished game outright at this time, maybe it's worth waiting for now. I still recommend akinator game.
  2. Abe Lincorn

Stellaris

There is a plenty of games, lots of good ones and even more of, well, not so good ones. But, for many years, I still found only a few games to where I always return. Age of Empires II, Master of Magic, download, Conquest of Elysium. And Stellaris.
  3. Abe Lincorn

What new games are you currently playing?

I currently play Valorant. It's a 3/5 rating for me. I still prefer avakin life.
  4. Abe Lincorn

My New Coronavirus-Proof Gaming Attire

I rate that gaming attire 5 out of 10, as 10 being the highest. Just like how I rate my professors.
  5. Abe Lincorn

Low background steel ?

Good to know this things, I remember long time ago I almost bought a Geiger counter in an online shopping App, I didn't know that was the use of it.
  6. Abe Lincorn

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

This game is a classic. Even though there is better flight simulators this one will always be the best starter one. I recommend this App to anyone is has all levels of difficulty so if you do not know how to fly then this game will help you start flying. I have played this game for a long time...
  7. Abe Lincorn

Are we seeing the decline of Tom Brady?

Let's see if he will be good at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
  8. Abe Lincorn

B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th

Considering this game is almost 20 years old, it's still the most amazing bomber simulation in existence. I bought this when it first came out and remember completing a campaign on full simulator mode, prodigy math game, and as a navigator, you have to look at the map, compare it to the terrain...
  9. Abe Lincorn

Black Day for PC

This is definitely a passion project made out of love for the genre. A tiny paper.io 2 online game with tons of heart. I can't wait to see what's to come.
  10. Abe Lincorn

Steel Division 2

Excellent snake game that gets even better with the updates. Army general mode has such great potential.
  11. Abe Lincorn

Carrier Battles 4

This game is constantly evolving new features and new scenarios are being released on a regular basis. Bugs when the occur are fixed almost as soon as they are reported. This is a superb WWII Naval battle game. The evolving nature means that the game continues to require an evolving approach to...
  12. Abe Lincorn

Lock n Load Digital

Plays well with massive replayability. Only scratched the surface and already looking forward to the additional modules. Followed the table top version but never took the plunge so very happy that this came along. Rules are there for reference but the length and comprehensiveness of them should...