Search results

1. Heloanjin

VASLeague 2023

Will there be a VASL League 2024?
  2. Heloanjin

New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome to a whole new world. Some "quick" unsolicited suggestions. Read the rules with errata. You can do this before you receive your copy of SK1. MMP has the SK4 rules you can download for free which covers SK1 thru 4 and includes all errata. Here is a link to the rules that have been...
  3. Heloanjin

Routing Direction

A broken MMC is 6 hexes from a KEU. The nearest wood/building hex in MF is 2 hexes away from the broken MMC and 6 hexes away from the KEU. Can the broken unit ignore the woods/building hex? A10.51 states, "A routing unit may also ignore a building/woods hex if that hex is no farther from a...
  4. Heloanjin

VASL SKReferences_v1.4.vmdx

The file is too big to attach here. I know of only two places to download it. Facebook Advanced Squad Leader Starter Kit - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1923357254560397/permalink/2801604250069022/ or Discord Advanced Squad Leader Central useful-playaids channel where there is a post with a...
  5. Heloanjin

Thanks. It is a nice addition for SK players. Having it on vasl.info makes it so much easier to find it.
  6. Heloanjin

Will this screen shot of my FB Messenger conversation with Andy be enough to verify authorization?
  7. Heloanjin

Did Andy Lewis happen to contact you with the information you need?
  8. Heloanjin

I believe it was created by Andy Lewis. He provided it to Kevin Boles to include in the available files on the Advanced Squad Leader Starter Kit FB group. I just DM'd Andy to see if he can get you the information you need. The extension provides a tab in VASL under the QRDC button that has all...
  9. Heloanjin

Can you put the SKReferences_v1.4.vmdx extension on the vasl.info webpage or incorporate into a future update?
  10. Heloanjin

If you are looking for an intro game, I'd be happy to play.
  11. Heloanjin

Mason Dixon ASL Club now looking for members

I live just outside Baltimore. York may be a bit of a trek, but the DC Conscripts sites are as well. Who do I send a FB Friend request to?
  12. Heloanjin

Mason Dixon ASL Club now looking for members

I can't find this FB group. Can you provide a link?
  13. Heloanjin

(GMT+1) Beginner wanting to play scenarios from SK#1 - Live VASL

I'm free all day today (Fri, 5/22). Email me at nor8wood@yahoo.com
  14. Heloanjin

ASL Beginner wanting opponents (CST)

I'm up for games. I am new to ASL and am only playing SK1 so far. You can email me at nor8wood@yahoo.com
  15. Heloanjin

ISO VASL SK game, GMT-4

I am in Baltimore. Since it doesn't look like there is a group in my immediate area, I was planning on a drive to northern VA before everything closed. For now I'll need to be happy with playing via VASL.
  16. Heloanjin

ISO VASL SK game, GMT-4

I can't Sunday, 17 May. I'm up for a game at another time. I love to play and don't mind being schooled. I'm also EDT time zone. Email nor8wood@yahoo.com Craig
  17. Heloanjin

I'm a new member discovering ASL starting with SK1. I was a wargamer in the 70's/80's, mostly AH (D-Day, Russian Campaign, Afrika Corps, Third Reich, and finally Squad Leader and follow-on modules). I'm looking for VASL opponents who don't mind new players.
  18. Heloanjin

ISO VASL SK game, GMT-4

I'm an old SL player from the late 70's/early 80's and just started ASL SK. I'm looking for VASL SK1 opponents who won't mind playing a noobie. Email me at nor8wood@yahoo.com if you are up for a game.