1. Actionjick

The rarest ASL item?

My apologies. 😔
  2. Actionjick

Either/Or Game

Desert Two Matildas or three Stuarts
  3. Actionjick

The rarest ASL item?

Actiondebbie and I used to collect Frisbees and other flying discs, we had well over a thousand. I got into a bidding war for a mini wbitd on Ebay and paid way more than it was worth. Sometimes you just get too caught up in collecting. Sold off the bulk of the collection and did very well so...
  4. Actionjick

Quotes

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. Mark Twain
  5. Actionjick

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

While checking his first name I read that when he died in 1994 he was cremated and his ashes were spread where his squadron launched it's attack. Returning to be with his shipmates. R.I.P. Sir. Your comrades also.
  6. Actionjick

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

Gay, George Henry Jr., Ensign USN
  7. Actionjick

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

Fort McGregor
  8. Actionjick

The rarest ASL item?

It might be the purple box for Squad Leader when SL was first put out. Fish was under the impression that it was an Origins release.
  9. Actionjick

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

Essex class carrier
  10. Actionjick

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Rob Squad is my favorite couple for music reactions. Especially liked how Amber fell immediately in love with Janis when they listened to Cry Baby. Their shock when they hearid Jimi play Hey Joe live at Montery Pop Festival is priceless.
  11. Actionjick

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

Crescendo of Doom
  12. Actionjick

One of my favorites is where a young black couple discovered that the Bee Gees were white. Their reaction was hilarious.
  13. Actionjick

Edgar Winter's Group, Frankenstein, live. What an amazing performance.
  14. Actionjick

Does anyone know either Jeffrey Chrisope or Jeffrey Taylor?

There was a member, Braulston, who is from Streetsboro. He may know Jeffrey.
  15. Actionjick

Does anyone know either Jeffrey Chrisope or Jeffrey Taylor?

If he attended ASLOk Bret may have some info on him. Perhaps drop Bret a PM.
  16. Actionjick

I like watching music reaction videos of younger people listening to music from the '60s and '70s. They are amazed how good it is and how " natural " it sounds.
  17. Actionjick

Victory Conditions: What's Your Flavor?

Lol yes I would say those are good examples of circumvoluted VCs.
  18. Actionjick

Very well put. I believe that you got it exactly right with saying " if the scenario is good ". A fun scenario can make up for many flaws that may plague it. VCs were not something that I considered when we were choosing scenarios. I know that Fish really didn't like some of the early...
  19. Actionjick

Thanks! A rather hastily posted thread as I was helping with supper. The straight forward are easy. Control such and such or CVP. The and/or ones are slightly more complex. The " and " ones are slightly more complex. Control x and suffer no more than y CVP. There are probably fewer "...
  20. Actionjick

This came up in the Rangoon thread where it was commented on that the Victory Conditions in some of Fort's scenarios can be rather convoluted. I said that seemed like a good topic for a thread so here it is. How do you like the Victory Conditions? Straight forward? A little complex? Multi...