Search results

1. King Scott

West Coast Melee XXIV - Feb. 24-27 2022

West Coast Melee returns for our 24th annual tournament from Thursday, February 24th through Sunday, February 27, 2022. This year we will be at a new venue, at the Holiday Inn West Covina located at 3223 E. Garvey Ave. North, West Covina, CA. Stay tuned for more details to come... Semper Fi...
  2. King Scott

Fox Company at Toktong Pass - FCaT3.5 Mortars Questions

Started playing FT300 Fox in the Cold today as the Marines and a couple of questions came up regarding special rule FCaT3.5 Special 60mm & 81mm Mortar Fire...a little unsure because the counters are not placed on board... 1. Can these mortars malfunction/repair? 2. Do these mortars...
  3. King Scott

West Coast Melee 2021 - Cancelled

Greetings, ASL Fans... Due to the closure of the hotel that hosts West Coast Melee, the SoCal ASL Club has made the decision to cancel the 2021 tournament that was slated to occur in February 2021. With the uncertainty surrounding when we can return to hosting in-person events, the club...
  4. King Scott

DN2 Chasseurs at Yvoir - VC Clarification

About to begin scenario DN2 Chasseurs at Yvoir and we are hoping to settle a clarification in the VC's. The VC's state the the Belgians "win immediately upon having >= 28 VP...of Good Order Belgian units" that make it over the river from the east to the west. The clarification needed is...
  5. King Scott

Corregidor CGII

Bounding Fire Productions recently released their product covering Corregidor , and my buddy Dave Coleman and I decided to play CGII. Dave and I usually meet on Sunday afternoons to play ASL, and we tend to play campaign games. We were interested in trying CG II because we both thought that it...