Search results

1. B

Manila VASL map available now!

Just downloaded all the maps t my old computer including SaF and the moved them to the current computer. The work around works. When i start a new game I will check to see if the map was updated and move a current copy if necessary. Thanks for your help and quick response. Dale
  2. B

This is interestin. I have an older computer and just downloaded VASSAL and VASL. It works fine. Got the map. All is good. Thanks Dale
  3. B

Thanks for responding. I checked that with my original board folder and then with a new C drive folder for boards making sure both agree when I tried to get SaF. No luck. Restarted the computer when I made the change. Still out. I have kept the older VASL modules on my computer (6.6.3.1...
  4. B

I read the earlier not and created a file C:\Data\VASL\boards. Left it empty. Changed my look up to that file. Still same message but using the new target file, I am using Windows 11. Dale
  5. B

Hi, Can not get SaF board or other updates to other boards using VASSAL 3.6.6 and VASL 6.6.4. Message: File Not Found. VASSAL could not find the file ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\VASL\boards\bdSaF’ My board directory is set to the above reference. The Files of Type is set to DI rectories not...
  6. B

Any Players in Baltimore/Maryland area for FtF?

looking for FtF games berger1950@yahoo.com
  7. B

Seeking VASL Games

I have all MMP modules and most 3rd party scenarios. Also have Forgotten War if interested (Reluctant not opened it if can't find a game). Contact me by email berger1950@yahoo.com or skype message berger1950 Dale
  8. B

Doesn't anyone want to play a game that took 20 years to get = R.O

Files did not attache due to size. Contact me and i will send Dale
  9. B

Doesn't anyone want to play a game that took 20 years to get = R.O

The maps are out and I have a copy. I would also like to play Berger1950@yahoo.com Skype berger1950 Files attached. There are two. One north the other south. Dale
  10. B

Closed

I can play berger1950@yahoo.com Skype berger1950 Dale
  11. B

Looking for VASL game

Got a few responses to my request. So for now my " dance card" is full. Will respond to any further requests but need to see how things work out. Thanks to the forum and the players who responded. Roll Low. Dale Wetzelberger
  12. B

Looking for VASL game

Looking to play VASL after being away for a few years. Have all the mods and a good bit of 3rd party scenarios. Can play just about any time as I am early in my retirement.
  13. B

Returning player seeks VASL pbem opponent for "simple" ASL scenario

Did you find a game. I am returning to VASL and would like to play some simple scenarios first. I have the current rules and all mobiles. Also have a lot of 3rd part stuff.