Search results

1. william.stoppel

Out of the Attic #3 truth or fiction

Starting this thread to see if Perry, Chas, Scott or Curt can provide an update on when or if MMP will publish the revised WWW scenarios 81-100 that Bruce Probst revised (and I recall playtesting a couple at a Winter Offensive 10-15 years ago).
  2. william.stoppel

Contested Lands (1948 Arab Israeli) module

Very happy to see this module on the MMP projections list. Any details or insights would be much appreciated.
  3. william.stoppel

Torrance, California game wanted

Moving to Torrance, California at the end of May and looking for local players to roll some dice on a regular basis. Up for pretty much anything ASL-wise.
  4. william.stoppel

CH Annual 6 The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

So recently I received the long awaited Critical Hit Annual #6 and its attendant 3 expansion packs (River Patrol 1, Lang Vei and Beyond and To Laos and Back). Rather than piecemeal this review, I chose to do a quick review of the entire interrelated product. So first what do you get component...
  5. william.stoppel

Königsberg has arrived!

My copy of the Battle of Koenigsburg has arrived! Great job George! Everything looks top notch. I love the changes you made to the various OBs. I have to say I miss the Kraut rocket half tracks but they weren’t really practical (but cool chrome). I can’t wait to get this on the table...
  6. william.stoppel

CH Annual 5

Has anyone heard any update on when this will be released and what the contents will be?
  7. william.stoppel

Konigsberg Playtest at Winter Offensive

I am looking for an opponent to playtest the large Konigsberg scenario (16 turns over almost the entire map) all day Saturday at Winter Offensive. Any takers?
  8. william.stoppel

India Pattern carriers

Jim and I played Tomforce (J71) last night. Short scenario which my Japanese passed their only morale check and his Brits did not. Preparing for this one did make me read the Chapter H notes on the India Pattern carriers since I had never played with them before. Are there any other...
  9. william.stoppel

CH Annual #4

has anyone heard any update on when the CH Annual 4 will be shipped? I thought it might beat the Forgotten awards out the door but apparently not
  10. william.stoppel

ESG where for art though?

So I was at ASLOK earlier this week and happened to notice Mark and David playing ESG 121 Behemoths and Bullet Sponges. I haven't played this one but it is on my list so I stopped to watch for a bit. This led to a discussion on whether or not Glenn and company would ever put out another...
  11. william.stoppel

New MMP DASL pack

does anyone have any intell on the new MMP DASL pack? I saw a playtest scenario on new DASL maps on Facebook and can't stop drooling over new official DASL maps.