Search results

1. CyberRanger

Battle of Stones River Pt 1

That's a great write-up. Thank you for sharing it. Yeah, the darn AI. I refuse to play at all except against a real person.
  2. CyberRanger

"Big Ten" just gets weirder

yuck and yuck. What silly names
  3. CyberRanger

Opponents Wanted for CM, EAW, Nappy, SQB

Greetings Rob! I'd suggest you post your request in the individual gaming forums. Some of the more active players never venture outside their games home.
  4. CyberRanger

Gettysburg Campaign I

Nice, that will earn you some good VPs! So that's the end of Day 2? Can you do a jump shot next time?
  5. CyberRanger

Looking for my 1st game

I like to do artillery capture too.
  6. CyberRanger

Looking for my 1st game

Welcome to the wonderful world of PBEM! I wish I could offer a game but I'm behind on what I do have going on. But someone will come along soon.
  7. CyberRanger

Looking for an opponent for Antietam

Welcome aboard! I hope you pick up an opponent soon. Unfortunately, my dance card is full.
  8. CyberRanger

Peninsula Campaign

Sorry, yes! I did a campaign as the Rebs already so how about I play the Yanks this time?
  9. CyberRanger

Peninsula Campaign

This is really my favorite in the series. What are you interested in? A battle or campaign?
  10. CyberRanger

Gettysburg Campaign I

Thanks for the updates Mark. I love keeping up with your campaign. Could you post a pic of the jump map? Helpful in seeing the overall situation from the Yank viewpoint.
  11. CyberRanger

Gettysburg Campaign I

very interesting. I like how you are trying to grab some initiative instead of allowing the Rebels to operate at will.
  12. CyberRanger

Gettysburg Campaign IV

I hate to hear that. You were doing a great job with the AAR.
  13. CyberRanger

Wii availability for Christmas

Sometimes our local stores still run out. The challenge now is getting the Wii Fit! My wife finally got on last Sunday by being at Target at 8 am. She arrived at 8:02 and folks were already walking out with 2 or 3 (off to eBay they go). The store was setup like Christmas time with extra staff...
  14. CyberRanger

Gettysburg Campaign IV

I've enjoyed it too! How's the battle going?
  15. CyberRanger

Campaign Peninsula PBEM anyone?

runner dispatched :p
  16. CyberRanger

Campaign Vicksburg

Thx! The emails came through this morning too! very weird.
  17. CyberRanger

Campaign Vicksburg

email sent yesterday. Did you get it?:)
  18. CyberRanger

Campaign Vicksburg

Awesome! Let me make sure I'm picking the right options from the campaign screen and a runner will be coming your way. I'll probably take the Rebs in this one; time to brush up on the big D some.
  19. CyberRanger

Campaign Vicksburg

no one??? I promise to do a nice AAR too:nuts:
  20. CyberRanger

BCS title game

I'm shocked at how Florida shut down OSU. Losing Ginn was a blow but OSU wasn't firing on all pistons tonight. Maybe being #1 all seaon finally got to their heads.