Search results

1. Phillip

Desperation Morale Website Updates?

Hope things get better - both medically and professionally.
  2. Phillip

SASL Will Be Reprinted

This is fantastic news - thank you! Would it be reasonable to hope that Chapter S would eventually make its way into the pocket rulebook?
  3. Phillip

Once Hollow Legions is released.

I know it's a little much to expect, but eventually MMP will join the 21st century and send out their products pre-moistened.
  4. Phillip

ASL SK #4 reprint

Probably won't buy it again just for that, but the new cover looks good.
  5. Phillip

Broken Ground Design Thread

These look great - I'll get a lot of use out of them!
  6. Phillip

Rising Sun Reprint

They've mentioned on Facebook that the plan is to offer Hell's Corner separately. I assume they're waiting to ship out all of the RS preorders first though.
  7. Phillip

Broken Ground Design Thread

Is there any hope of the Polish nationality pack coming back in stock any time soon?
  8. Phillip

Yanks / Doomed Battalions / Hakkaa Paalle reprints

Could use the UN forces from FW - I find that looking at them wakes me right up and would pair well with a morning coffee.
  9. Phillip

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

So that when you move to a new page, you get the full page view and can orientate yourself. It's not a good reason (for me at least) and not one that I buy into, but it's one that I've heard.
  10. Phillip

"Quality in ASL": Some Desperation Morale Spelunking

Well at least you aren't demented enough to bathe in a tub full of ASL counters with your clothes still on.
  11. Phillip

Enemy Smoke Grenades

I've always done this as well. At this point I'm going to pretend that I've done it on purpose and not because I didn't read the rule closely enough.
  12. Phillip

ASL Armory Files

After a little more than a year, I consider myself to be a new player. And a not-very-bright one. Yet I figured out your system within a few minutes of blankly staring at the file list. Thanks for putting these together - I've found them to be very helpful.
  13. Phillip

Manila on Preorder

I just pre-ordered and was charged right away. That's fine but a bit of a surprise - is that the new policy? Update: From Chas on Facebook:
  14. Phillip

Tom Morin’s VOTG SASL CG?

It looks like this is up on the new website: https://mmpgamers.com/support/asl/VotG_Solitaire_ASL.pdf Awesome - can't wait to give it a try. Thanks Tom & MMP!
  15. Phillip

VOTG - SASL CGIV (AAR)

These look wonderful - thanks for sharing!
  16. Phillip

Manila HASL - Good news, Bad news

I knew I was looking forward to 2021 for some reason....
  17. Phillip

eRulebook, Pocket Chapter H and errata update (for those not on FB)

Will the electronic rulebook include Chapter H? Thanks - sorry if this has been answered somewhere before now.
  18. Phillip

eRulebook, Pocket Chapter H and errata update (for those not on FB)

Exciting! Thanks for the update - I'll thaw out the credit card.