Search results

1. dspurlock

Island of Fire: Leaping Horseman books

I learned my lesson and purchased Island of Fire when it first came available, after missing out on the hard cover edition of Death of the Leaping Horsemen, and having to settle for the paper back edition from Jason. I was pleasantly suprised to see the second edition of DOTLH in 2014 at a Toy...
  2. dspurlock

Where did you buy your Red Barricades at?

Bought mine at a comic book store in Dundalk, a suburb (if you can call it that) of Baltimore
  3. dspurlock

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I just received Journal 12 and WO Pack #8 thanks to my brother. I'll be crewing on that for awhile.
  4. dspurlock

What boardgames have you played recently?

I play on the PC, the game doesn't require a lot of resources. And you're right, it plays very fast and you don't need a lot of time to play a game or two.
  5. dspurlock

World Of Tanks Highly addictive..... Very Cool Tank game
  6. dspurlock

I just got back from my neighbors house tonight after playing Left-Center-Right. Patrice and I had a blast laughing, drinking, eating, telling stories, and having an all-around good time with our friends. Plus I managed to win about $24 in the process. If you have never played or heard of LCR...
  7. dspurlock

CoD MW2, I'm waiting patiently for CoD Black Ops on November 9th.....it's SILLY :nuts: