Search results

1. Joe Moro

Escaped POW - can it created a leader?

Prisoner squad in melee with broken HS guard. Of course it kills the guards by rolling snakes. It escapes but does it created a leader? Could not find a rule saying it could not, so we played as it could. So it ended up with 7-0 escaped leader. Did we play this right? Cheers
  2. Joe Moro

Pin Squad

I am having a senior's moment... a pinned HS is allowed to assemble a DM HMG right? If not, what rule do I cite? Cheers
  3. Joe Moro

Anzacon 2023 - Sat 29th April to Sunday 30th April - Melbourne (AUS) Final Call

ANZACon 2023 is a go!! Date: Sat 29th April and Sunday 30th April 2023 Venue: Scout Hall 73-77 Leamington St, Reservoir VIC 3073 (35 min drive from CBD) - Train Station (Reservoir) 10 min walk Cost: $40 for both days. TD: Andrew Rogers (Hatten in Flames creator) - We have about 12 players -...
  4. Joe Moro

ANZACon 2023 - Melbourne (AUS) 29th-30th April 2023 - Early Call

Hi guys We are planning hold this year's ANZACon on the 29th-30th April. Venue to be confirmed, but most likely same as last year's Andrew Rogers will be TD, Please mark your calendar and if you are interested in participating send me a pm Cheers
  5. Joe Moro

EN FORCE - FT193 - Scout Car Question

Hi all Playing as the Russian in this one and i have the Leand-Lease M3A1 Scout Car We have abandoned the vehicle and crew/passengers removed the. 50Cal HMG and the MMG. So far so good My opponent (Hi Brian) thinks the FP of the removed HMG is 4FP and the MMG 2 FP. I disagree - as think the...
  6. Joe Moro

Minefields Attacks - Cowering

Just a quick confirmation as i cant find it in RB. No cowering for minefield attacks..right?
  7. Joe Moro

Tournament: ANZACon 2022 - Sat 23rd April and Sun 24th April 2022 (Melbourne - AUS)

ANZACon 2022 is a go!! Date: Sat 23rd April and Sunday 24th April 2022 Venue: Scout Hall 73-77 Leamington St, Reservoir VIC 3073 (35 min drive from CBD) - Train Station (Reservoir) 10 min walk Cost: $40 for both days. TD: Andrew Rogers (Hatten in Flames creator) - Registration are now open...
  8. Joe Moro

ANZACon 2022 - Sat 23rd April and Sun 24th April 2022 (Melbourne - AUS)

Hi all. pleased to inform that ANZACon will go ahead this year. We are in the process of finalizing the venue, probably in Brunswick - (inner north suburb of Melbourne) Andrew Rogers will be the TD and he has already a good selection of scenarios ready to go Registration cost to be worked...
  9. Joe Moro

Heat of Battle & Heroes

I know HOB n/a heroes, but what about heroic leaders? we played as n/a as well, but i now have doubts. Rule reference if available, please Cheers
  10. Joe Moro

VIRTUAL ANZACon 2020 - 25th and 26th April

Last Call guys!! ANZACon 2020 - The VASL edition IF you interested in participating in our annual tournment now moved to VASL drop me line Here is a tentative programme: Requirements: VASL 6.4.4, Skype account with audio and mic and VASSAL 3.2.17. Also please download Zoom free software for...
  11. Joe Moro

How would one run a VASL comp

Hi guys. I have been forced to cancel ANZACon this year, and people have asked if we can do a VASL comp instead Not really sure how to do that.. How would one run a two day comp with 16-18 participants on VASL Any ideas? ...any help appreciated
  12. Joe Moro

VASL Board 10b - is it available

If available...where? Cheers
  13. Joe Moro

Carriers Crew (2-4-7) - Broken or Stunned while crewing?

Hi guys Playing J71 Tomforce One of my 2-4-7 HS crews failed its morale check while crewing the IP carrier. I believe that because it is a "crew" it is not broken but stunned...am i correct to think so? can i have a rule to show my opponent (Hi Brian !)
  14. Joe Moro

ANZACon 2020 - 25th and 26th April 2020 - Melbourne (Australia)

Hi all Mark you calender! ANZACon 2020 - Melbourne (Aus) More info closer to the date! Cheers
  15. Joe Moro

Sudan Defence Force Motor Machine Gun Companies

In the process of doing a scenario set in the early days of the East African Campaign. Does anyone one know what armoured cars the SDF Motor Machine Gun Companies used in early 1940? This is what i have: Each company was comprised of up to 7 Armoured Cars, 6 unarmoured vans carrying a bren...
  16. Joe Moro

ANZACon April 27th-28th April 2019

ANZACon IS BACK!! The premier ASL competition held in Melbourne (Australia) has returned When: 27th and 28th of April 2019 Where: Campbell Turnbull Library Meeting Room - 220 Melville Road, Brunswick West. Victoria (on a tram line and less than 3 minutes from the Moreland Rd Freeway Exit...
  17. Joe Moro

Vehicular smoke and SAN

Attempting to put down sD..is that a SAN activation possibility?.could not find it in RB Cheers
  18. Joe Moro

VASL game tonight -

Anyone available tonight Sat 10/03 @ 7.30pm Eastern Australian Standard Time Wife going out to fashion show...thus home alone Anyone for a game? If interested drop me a line at joemoro3@gmail.com Cheers
  19. Joe Moro

VP and Guns

Playing J189 Buckley's Block. If the Japanese capture and subsequently disable the AT gun, do they get 2 or 4 VP? Cheers Joe
  20. Joe Moro

Human Wave in J11

Hi all bit rusty on the old HW rules. playing as the Brits in J11 "In The Old Tradition" On turn 1 they enter on board using HW. Of course they are unable to reach the Japanese target hex in the first turn When does the HW end? I am correct to think that it ends immediately after the...