Search results

1. L

Manila questions

I had ask a question earlier of FT and DC retention however my opponent and myself still are in disagreement on the answer. In an attempt to clarify I will be more specific. 1. If a DC is used and rolls less than a 12 on it‘s usage DR is that DC retained for the next Campaign Game Scenario...
  2. L

Manila questions

For CGV do the Americans have to select the attack chit for the first CG scenario. Trying to determine if the initial CG scenario counts toward the 4 attack chit in a row limit.
  3. L

Manila questions

Yes, this is exactly what I was trying to ask. Thanks for stating it much better.
  4. L

Manila questions

Are DC and FT that have been expended in the Previous CG scenario retained or are they not eligible for future use.
  5. L

PRK9 Thrust Beyond Storozhevoje

Playing this one now on turn 7, at this point it is anyone’s game. Germans have 3 mobile tanks left and have captured about 1/4 of the village. As stated above I think the key is for the Germans to take their time keeps their tanks back and use plenty of smoke.
  6. L

A couple of monster scenarios...

finished a playing of clearing the badlands and it was very enjoyable went to turn 12 when the US player conceded. Fun for both sides as the Japanese has to defend and counter attack.
  7. L

Green Hell of Inor CG III (Dennis Brothers)

I thought for sure my opponent would purchase these also. Not sure if he made the right decision or not, however we are on turn 2 of CG 3 and the French are about to cut the Inor-Mouzon road lots of room on this map for attacking and counter attacking very fun and unique CG to play.
  8. L

No the French had control of 2 or 3 buildings at the very end of the village. The Germans did take the Bois de la Hache.
  9. L

Playing this now and the Germans easily took the village on the first CG day. With the mobility the Germans possessed and the French being pinned on the first turn the Germans where able to get into the village without a problem. In our game the French did not buy the platoon that could setup in...
  10. L

FFS Smith Ridge CPP question

Is there any errata for the minus DR for CCP received. The rules state DR however with only receiving 15 and 16 CCP for the KPA player on certain days and in one case 8 this can be a very costly DR and have a great effect on the outcome of the game.
  11. L

Battle of the Barricades

Completed the Battle of the Barricades CG this past weekend. The CG ended after the September 26th night turn with a US player victory. The game was extremely fun to play. The map Is very unique for a city map mostly wood buildings and the dense urban terrain makes for interesting situations...