Search results

1. Mr Incredible

SPW 251/9 CMG in HiF

Do these little beauties have the Optional 4FP CMG or not in the CG? Can't find a ruling either way. D1.84 doesn't clear things up as there's no counter in the CG roster and there's none on any scenario card as far as I can see. ?????
  2. Mr Incredible

Bailing Out

Does the mere fact of changing the TCA cause a Bailing Out NMC? Is changing the TCA the same as "terrain restrictions" in D6.21? Never noticed this before.
  3. Mr Incredible

INF OVR v SMC with Disrupted MMC

Question for the hive mind. Can a MMC conduct an Infantry OVR v an SMC which is only stacked with disrupted MMCs?
  4. Mr Incredible

+2 or HD?

Now, I must be going daft or something. I seemed to recall that a vehicle behind a wall could claim either HD OR the +2 TEM. Re-reading the tome, it is clear in D4.21 that only HD can be claimed. Is that correct? Was there ever the ability to claim the +2 TEM and that has been errataed away?
  5. Mr Incredible

Hatten in Flames M3/M4 Purchase

The purchase of these RGs allow an additional roll on the Leadership BH Table on the CG date of purchase. Now, does that roll occur after the purchase of the RG before the date is played or after the scenario date when rolls are made on the table during the Refit Phase for that date. It's not...
  6. Mr Incredible

FFE into Empty Hexes

Just a double check. If you have an LOS to a SR and wish to correct and convert (or even keep it in place an convert) it to an FFE, but there are no known/unknown units adjacent, is that permissible? Do you need an extra chit draw? In other words, can FFE just be brought down, even as...
  7. Mr Incredible

E2.3 LOS/Range Restriction for Interrogation (E2)

Just one question about E2.3: "No unit/Fortification is revealed if it is both out of LOS of the Prisoner and more than eight hexes away". Now I always took that to mean the HIP/? had to be both within 8 hexes and LOS. But re-reading that my opponent and I came up with that it meant: If...
  8. Mr Incredible

THH Question

If there is a vehicle in bypass in motion of say a Japanese squad (with a CC counter in the location) may that squad try for a THH in its MPh and attack that vehicle in bypass with the THH? Not too sure as the vehicle is in the same hex and not ADJACENT.
  9. Mr Incredible

Double Blind Scenario

Wondering if there would be much interest in a double blind scenario format? I'm thinking one side would basicly have their OoB with the other typical scenario stuff, but have very little if anythig on the opponenet, depending on the situation. Would think it would need to be either on...
  10. Mr Incredible

Spotting Round LoS

Brain fade moment. Let's say I have an Observer on say a L2 hill with another L2 in its LOS in front of it to a SR at L0. No other higher level obstructions between. Can it see the SR at L0 in that same LOS, that is rising to the base of L2?
  11. Mr Incredible

KGP and weapon removal CG9

With this CG SSR does that mean say an AAMG from a German halftrack could be removed as an LMG but the ht still remain fully crewed and functional? Or does the crew have to abandon the ht to allow the AAMG to be removed? Question came up deep into a CG I’m playing last night.
  12. Mr Incredible

ASL Combat Results v Real Life

Have to say right up front I've never had any combat experience. So, with the various results in the game, what do they represent in the real life battlefield? Pin Break Failed ELR CR KIA Berserk Do the current range of ASL results fully cover the typical battlefield effects for a squad of...
  13. Mr Incredible

Rarest Counter?

Madly clipping all my ASL counters (it's sooooooo addictive BTW) and was thinking. What is the rarest counter in the system? I'm not thinking of rarest SW or Gun or AFV, but in the scheme of a scenario between two combatants, what would be rarest counter that could come into play but you would...
  14. Mr Incredible

German LMG/MMG/HMG

Unlike other nationalities the German LMG/MMG/HMG was the MG34/42 in various formats. Now, I understand the LMG was the "bipod" version. What I'm not to clear is the distinction between the MMG and HMG. I always thought the difference was that the HMG had more ammo and thus could provide more...
  15. Mr Incredible

Sniper Woes

Can anyone beat this? Currently into T2 of Centurions Reverse as the British and thus far the Chinese sniper has: Killed: 2 x 9-1 1 x 8-0 Broken: 1 x HS ........and recalled a Centurion with a bullet through the commander's head. This only to Turn 2!!!!! Shudder to think of the tally at...
  16. Mr Incredible

Forgotten War

Was mucking around looking at average scenario recommendations from various modules and came up with this: Beyond Valor 6.72 Yanks 6.22 Armies of Oblivion 6.14 Hakkaa Paale! 6.38 Forgotten War 5.90 Not sure how that might relate to the...
  17. Mr Incredible

CC v ht w Passengers

If we have a CC with a Motion ht (with no lmg) with CE Passengers what are the various options? The attacking enemy Infantry attacks the ht and say immobilises the ht. The CE Passengers can attack the enemy Infantry v their CCV. Is the Passengers half or full FP now that the ht is...
  18. Mr Incredible

Module Boxes

Random question. How many people keep the boxes their module came in? I mean, once all the counters have been punched, scenarios filed away and maps stacked with the rest of them, what then?
  19. Mr Incredible

Wreck Hindrance at Night not in NVR

It is night and a target is illuminated. It gets fired upon and there is a wreck in LOS of the firer (as it is within the NVR). However, the wreck is not within LOS of the target as the target is illuminated but the wreck is not. Now under normal daylight conditions the wreck would be a +1...
  20. Mr Incredible

E1.8 - Has an Opp Fire unit fired?

Reading E1.8 it says that fire at gun flashes is allowed if the unit has fired: However, any unit that fires (regardless of its B#/X# DR, or Illumination, or NVR) reveals its Location (but not necessarily itself) to any unit with a LOS to it, regardless of NVR. But the says in the next...