Search results

1. K

BB Top 16 Round 5

Go Cloghaun! Go! Great Job! :clap: :bounce:
  2. K

Sat Morning Quick TCP?

Anyone interested in a quick TCPIP game or two this morning? I am waiting. I am logged into messenger as Norad or (pcc2ndinfantry@hotmail.com) or you can email me to my earthlink account. Or respond to this thread.
  3. K

Does Anybody Play CMBO

I know I still play it too. Can't pick up a game just yet though.
  4. K

EF II New Scenario Up-Zelechow Melee

Thanks... Thanks for the effort Ivan! :)
  5. K

Opponent Wanted.

Sounds Good. Sounds good Monty! I will email you soon.
  6. K

Opponent Wanted.

Small Scenario or QB for BO,BB, or AK. Any takers?
  7. K

Task Force Lovelady

Great AAR! Thanks for the report! Good reading and I especially appreciate the Screen shots!
  8. K

Any one seen Zak Winship?

Heard from Zak Today. Hope you all do too. Thanks for coming back Zak! :D
  9. K

Any one seen Zak Winship?

Looking for Zak. Anyone heard from him?
  10. K

Bulge

Well Done... Very nicely done. Good screen shots! I am playing the author of that AAR now. I think it is scenario B44 16_11. The Northern Line (or something like that.)
  11. K

Encirclement of Smolensk....Brief Battle Report.

As predicted with out Smolensk I lost a Major Defeat! Ouch. As promised a screen shot of the action near Smolensk. My German units are of course blue. The Soviets brown. You can see a unit just south east of the the victory hex. The problem I had was crossing the bridge in travel mode and not...
  12. K

Turn 22 of 25 The tide turns against me. My exhausted troops are kicked back across the river around turn 20. I am in serious doubt that I will be able to mount another successful assault across the river. I tried punching through to the north but as my line thinned out he cut my supply lines...
  13. K

Check Out This Comic Book Style AAR

:laugh: Funny!
  14. K

Check Out This Comic Book Style AAR

This is great! It's kind of like Sgt Rock... :cheeky: An excellent effort! :thumup: http://www.mortoni.com/CecinaAAR/cecinacomic.php?page=1
  15. K

Market-Garden AAR Gary vs Baelfiin

Great! When the Frost is on the ground it will be a cold morning for the Germans on the north side of the bridge! :love:
  16. K

I will see what I can do in the next day or two. :cool: This is a tournament game so I may wait. But I will definitely try to post something soon.
  17. K

Has anyone played this Smolensk 41 scenario. I am currently in the middle of it, about turn 12 of 25. So far it is a very good scenario. I would at this point highly recommend it, it really highlights the importance of bridges. I am currently playing as the German engaged in heavy street...
  18. K

Aar Sop

Looking forward to it!
  19. K

new player looking for first game

You Like Small Games? I would like to pick up a TINY game. 500-700pts. Basically enough for a platoon or two with one or two light recon tanks on a tiny map. I know this does not offer much in terms of sneaking and strategy but that is what I have time for. I would like to play either a...
  20. K

Steel Rain - Fulda Gap '85 Campaign Game (dannybou vs Arnhem)

Tom Clancy: "Imbedded with BlackHorse I am sure to get a good story or two!" :D