Search results

1. Raptorfan

Smoke Dispenser and Defenisve Fire

Hi everybody I need some help with the use of Smoke Dispensers. First: Does the use of a Smoke Discharger qualify the opponent for Defensive Fire? I understand that the Firer of an SD does not get a Fired marker on the vehicle counter. But since it costs a movement point to fire SD I am not...
  2. Raptorfan

Vehicular Crews in CC

What happens to a crew if the CC results in an immobilazation?
  3. Raptorfan

AFV Bounding Fire ROF

Hi everybody, a quick question please: can an AFV using bounding fire in the AFPh maintain its ROF and therefore fire again? Thanks for your help. Oliver
  4. Raptorfan

Assault Movement while placing a DC and keeping Concealment

Gentlemen, I could need some help. The following situation ocurred in my "Silence that Gun" scenario: A US Squad with a DC and a Hero (both concealed) are lurking in Woods Hex 3M9 and want to attack the Wooden Building in 3M7. In this Hex we find a German 447 Squad (which is marked with a First...
  5. Raptorfan

New member from Krautland

Hi all, new to this forum but not really new to ASL. I made my first steps into ASL in the late 90s for three years, took a break until 2011, and am playing regulary since 2015. I guess I needed the breaks to realize how good the game is and why I prefer it over the other tactical WWII games...